SAU Community

---trust T78-33d -- $1350 -- Bargain Be Quick ---

For sale

ORIGINAL Trust 78-33D turbo with polished front cover (still has trust ID tag on it though) i think they are rated at 750 hp (not sure some one on here must know though)

I bought it as part of a low km full trust turbo kit, but exact km are unknown. I bought the kit for the manifold, waste gate, intercooler piping and bov, as i had already bought a to4z brand new, and am now selling off the t78 turbo to recoup some of the cost.

The turbo is in very good condition with very little shaft play, inspection is welcome, and i will post pic's when i get some time.

Located in Kellyville Sydney NSW

$1350

I will ship anywhere world wide at buyers expense of course.

Send me a pm if interested

Edited by rx-[7]

The wide body R32 isn't running a Trust T78, it's running a "Mr Turbo" T76 which isn't based on a Trust design.

It's a awesome custom combination he does.

post-1009-1175148709.jpg

The blue wide body r32 GTR on the cover of this months Hi Performance Imports mag is making 727 Hp at the rear wheels with this turbo on a 6boost manifold at 28psi on a mild tune rb26....

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
The wide body R32 isn't running a Trust T78, it's running a "Mr Turbo" T76 which isn't based on a Trust design.

It's a awesome custom combination he does.

post-1009-1175148709.jpg

Hey guy’s this is incorrect.

The turbo used on the Wide body Skyline is a Billet Turbochargers turbo (model) Billet 76-GTS.

Web link: www.billetturbochargers.com

The turbo’s are manufactured at MR Turbo Australia but the brand is Billet Turbochargers.

The Billet 76-GTS as used on the Skyline has nothing in common with the Trust turbo’s.

Sincerely,

Fantasy.