SAU Community

Private Stageas For Sale

stagpower

maybe that would be an idea for a sticky thread, stagea's for sale, that way people coming into this section and are looking can easily see what is for sale and what isnt?

i thought he had a 97 stagea that he was selling...i think he was trying to find John (appealing) on here, cause i think he did his sign work or something and told him about the last cruise???? :P

i have had her for about 5months.had heapsa trouble findin parts so i lookn 2 sell up..

Not really a good reason to sell up dude - especially if you are in Perth

There is a bucket load of parts around, you just have to know where to look. I can give you 3 places off the top of my head that currently have half cuts. I have only had mine since december and I have had to track down a few bits and pieces for mine and for other peoples, everything from simple stuff like cargo barriers right up to major stuff like driveshafts and entire auto gearboxes and the most it has taken me to find them was 1.5 days (that was the gearbox, the driveshaft was less than an hour) It has all been found locally and at realistic prices too.

Don't underestimate the value of this site too. If you can't find it here ask any of the WA members and it will be attainable.

really...i have looked in all the wrong places then i spose.what about things like series 2 tail lights an a new dash,mine has the legitimate kms on it an ppl expect it to hav done next 2 nothin..the brakes were tha worst,i got told $700 to do pads an machine discs..it is in the auto trader,i lookn at getn a 2000series 2

General parts I get from Nissan (Filters/Bolts/Screws etc)

Most parts are Skyline (Wreckers)

Pads/Tailights etc I get off Yahoo

Stagea specific parts, there are heaps of people wrecking them these days.

really...i have looked in all the wrong places then i spose.what about things like series 2 tail lights an a new dash,mine has the legitimate kms on it an ppl expect it to hav done next 2 nothin..the brakes were tha worst,i got told $700 to do pads an machine discs..it is in the auto trader,i lookn at getn a 2000series 2

lookin for a manual?

:O