SAU Community

Calling All Girls And Guys

Sinful

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was gunna have someone parade around in lingerie... but because every one had a fat whinge... none of that...

too bad really...

Yo Yo wazup

Are you bringing the lovely Miss A to the Show and Shine ?

I have sent pm's out to everyone to notify them of the meeting...

Hope you guys can make it !

I am having trouble getting in contact with gts4-dreamer as he has PM's turned off :P and his email is private...If anyone who's him could you please tell him to contact me or tell him there is a meeting on.....

Also anyone else willing to help would be greatly appreciated :P

Thanks

Peeps,

If you still want to be a helper I need you to confirm and tell me what you would prefer doing also make sure you have got a SAU shirt!!!!

I need 2 helpers on Entry's in the morning, this entails going up to everyone that is in the line up and asking it pre entered or not... If not you need to give them a form to fill in and collect there money, then pass it on to Vic, TJ to put into the database :blush:ULOOOK and MSNISMO :w00t:

I need 6 helpers on BBQ there will be two shifts on BBQ Morning and Afternoon ..I need 3 for each shift, you will be serving customers and cooking and maybe even cutting up onions as the day goes along :)NXTIME, Monkeyplunk,Gts4-Dreamer

I need everyone else that is not doing those jobs above to sell raffle tickets you will be pair up so not doing it by yourself and you go around selling to anyone you can...Audrey, Doof, Sinful, Addison, Karley,Eugen-syd and wife, Jen

Please let me know what you prefer doing :)

Let's try and make this Show and Shine be our best one yet

Jess

I can help with the enteries and then go sell raffle tickets. I cant cook anything let alone attempt a BBQ!

Will be leaving at 5.30am from here so hopefully we are there between 8 and 8:30am :blush:

Peeps,

If you still want to be a helper I need you to confirm and tell me what you would prefer doing also make sure you have got a SAU shirt!!!!

I need 2 helpers on Entry's in the morning, this entails going up to everyone that is in the line up and asking it pre entered or not... If not you need to give them a form to fill in and collect there money, then pass it on to Vic, TJ to put into the database :w00t:

I need 6 helpers on BBQ there will be two shifts on BBQ Morning and Afternoon ..I need 3 for each shift, you will be serving customers and cooking and maybe even cutting up onions as the day goes along :)

I need everyone else that is not doing those jobs above to sell raffle tickets you will be pair up so not doing it by yourself and you go around selling to anyone you can...

Please let me know what you prefer doing :)

Let's try and make this Show and Shine be our best one yet

Jess

Sorry bout missing the meeting Jess!

Put me down for the Entry thingy in the morning... Il be there early with Uloook :blush:

btw need to see the size of the girl polo shirts.. can you bring a couple down on Thursday???? Thats if your coming of course!

I can help with the enteries and then go sell raffle tickets. I cant cook anything let alone attempt a BBQ!

Will be leaving at 5.30am from here so hopefully we are there between 8 and 8:30am :w00t:

Great!

Sorry bout missing the meeting Jess!

Put me down for the Entry thingy in the morning... Il be there early with Uloook :blush:

btw need to see the size of the girl polo shirts.. can you bring a couple down on Thursday???? Thats if your coming of course!

Awesome :)

I will see if I can get some shirts for you to try on...I will be there thursday

Ok got my two entry helpers sorted

What about the rest??

Audrey and I will sell raffle tickets :D

seriously, were good! we could sell them back to the people holding the raffle!

we can help in the morning with the enrtrants too :bunny:

whatever you want us to do babe, were you slaves :thumbsup:

Audrey and I will sell raffle tickets :(

seriously, were good! we could sell them back to the people holding the raffle!

we can help in the morning with the enrtrants too :(

whatever you want us to do babe, were you slaves :D

YAY!!!Thanks I will be selling raffle tickets aswell :bunny:

Yep there will be a merchandise stall and Nick (Goldzilla) will be there in the morning aswell :thumbsup:

Karley and I can sell raffle tickets too or ( if you're REALLY desperate) we can do BBQ.. but i burn everything seriously.... I'd burn the bread rolls even if we werent toasting them lol

And i'll probably need to buy the shirts on the day as well kind off spent all my pay for this fortnight lol

Jesssss.... When do you want me and the ute because I'm going to have to get my line over there as well.. hmmm.. maybe I get a parental to drive the line over.

- Corinne

I will let you know ASAP! , I still havent found out what time we definately need the stuff there...

PAID AND ENTERED ;)

LOL Suppose to post it in events section...The sns thread (sticky)

Jess,

You have lots of needs...can we fulfill that????????

Cheers,

EUG.

PS just an innocent joke....we will help (me and my wife..she will come)

Thanks that would be great :)