SAU Community

Which Gtr To Buy

one thing i wanna say:

cheap GTRs are dumped here from japan for a reason!! if you look at domestic market in japan, the good conditioned GTRs still go for very high price! a good condition R32 GTR wil cost well over 25gs to import, why?? because they can always get sold locally without being forced to dump them to australia or NZ.

so either, buy one really cheap (like 12gs for a R32 GTR), rebuild everything yourself

or buy one in good condition, and drive it for a while before you spend money on it

i have had mine for 1 year and half now, done over 15 thousands ks, and it never missed a beat ( well there are times when work was not done properly so i had to fix it). i paid top money for it tho

I had a 33 GTR first. loved it but wanted something smaller and tougher.

Im in a 1994 GTR Nismo tuned and im in love, considering selling it to get the 34 GTR

but i dont want a 1999 standard type.

They didnt name the 32 GTR Godzilla for nothing.

R33 GT-R hands down, its more advanced and newer, look for 30k if you take your time one will pop up, dont expect to get anything really modded though. Although personally get it as stock as you can, as the more boost that the car has run through it in its life time, will most likely shorten its life expectancy. Oh yeah and try to get either a series 2 or 3 (96/97)