SAU Community

R33 Gtr For Sale

R33 GTR, complete R34 motor & turbos, 3" exhaust and Mines dump pipe, Apexi power FC & controller, 18" Volk wheels, pager alarm, pioneer head unit. Very tidy car, always serviced & maintained etc. Its breaking my heart but she has to go, 3,000k's in the last 12 months doesn't quite justify having it in the garage (so the wife says anyway!) $30,000ono

Located in Melb

Any questions my no. is 0438 819 723

Right - just tried to re-post the pics - hopefully they work this time..........

post-36127-1178849471_thumb.jpg

post-36127-1178849499_thumb.jpg

post-36127-1178849532_thumb.jpg

post-36127-1178850554_thumb.jpg

Edited by Flyboy

R33 GTR, complete R34 motor & turbos, 3" exhaust and Mines dump pipe, Apexi power FC & controller, 18" Volk wheels, pager alarm, pioneer head unit. Very tidy car, always serviced & maintained etc. Its breaking my heart but she has to go, 3,000k's in the last 12 months doesn't quite justify having it in the garage (so the wife says anyway!) $30,000ono

Located in Melb

Any questions my no. is 0438 819 723

Right - just tried to re-post the pics - hopefully they work this time..........

get rid of the wife and keep the car the car doesn't talk back heheheh joke

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Sorry guys - have'nt been on for a while - yep it's still for sale, however there have been no takers so i've booked her in to get windows tinted and i'm on the lookout for some new wheels. If I end up with wheels i'll be enjoying it a bit longer before I try to sell it again, no great hurry now though.

Not 100% on why the motor was changed, it was done before I bought it...