SAU Community

Turboback Exhaust Systems + Window Tint.

dnbutts

hey all,

in the market for a turboback exhaust for my 1996 R33 GTST and was wonder what to buy and where to get it...not fussed if its online and will be getting my mechanic to bolt it on so wont need labour.

also...

window tint...where in adelaide is a decent place for this? good quality and effordable rates,

cheers.

also was looking at these JJR stainless steel turboback exhausts from JustJap auto imports....

are these any decent? anyone know what they sound like etc..

cheers.

If you want a local exhaust shop, go see AAA at Deacon Ave Richmond. Dont know if they sell items only, but for buy+fit their work is great and cost is excellent!

Edited by Hotwire

dont get custom made...

get jap bolt-on, www.nengun.com

justjap is expensive, do yourself a favour, shop around first! shop smart!

NB dont take advices from pauly, he's a spammer, not a helper :laughing-smiley-014:

haha andy is known as mr hks loves he brands lol. also if your not too afraid check out the for sale section here on sau i got my cat back many moons ago from there, its was like new and paid stuff all. you can pick up some real bargains.

nothing wrong with custom made, just go to a reputable exhaust place, dont listen to andy hell point u in the most expensive direction...

andy bill at ATS said there is nothing wrong with the dump pipe I have and the reason my turbo went from overboosting.

i noticed myself when i got the car to ATS, that the boost controller had been touched, and wasnt on the way it was before I got in there. and the exhaust place i dealt with didnt want to lodge a claim because they said they woudlnt look at my car at all once they saw my boost controller. but i think theyw ere just protecting their premiums and they were full of shit, in the end it was just 300 odd bucks so i didnt care.

now that i set that straight, andy shutup about the dumps.

Edited by Pauly33GTS-t

• 4 weeks later...

Depends where you live i guess but if you go to the salisbury tint a car and say you work for holdens and they believe you you'll get a better deal, don't think they ask for any work details but if they do at least you tried.