SAU Community

Mugged.

In the old days they put them in the gunny sack with a brick and dropped them off a bridge.

Cops are useless at stopping that sort of crime, they have absolutley nil interest, it doesn't raise any revenue, it is a $$$$ loss task. They'd rather a new radar gun.

Sorry to hear, I hope your mum is OK and they get the poisonous little 8uggers. Tell your mum to carry a walking stick, even if she doesn't use it, it is a deterent. Its sort of like having a big dog, they look at you and decide there are easier picking elsewhere. Nobody wants to pick on somebody with a big thick stick.

yeps its true, but u dun want the theive to take advantage of that and use the stick against his mum, which will be a lot worst

yeps its true, but u dun want the theive to take advantage of that and use the stick against his mum, which will be a lot worst

True, but with a walking stick it usually doesn't get to that, they don't try anything anyway, they go eslewhere.

little F%ckers. geez i hate that sh^t.

so woden is becoming full of trash, civic has been for ages...wonder where the nice parts are?

i feel safe just about anywhere in Sydney. can't say the same for here. canberra just seems to have more than it's share of immature, pocket picking, bag snatching, nasty, slimy, vandalising little germs.

Sorry to hear dude, hope shes ok.

My car Pulsar got stolen from the car park across from Hogsbreath at about 11pm in woden whilst I was watching Borat, plenty of people around, but no one saw a thing.

Im in on the vigilante idea.

P.S Cops are reactive not proactive, its always been that way.

Edited by datto260Z

Yeah.. I should post this in the stolen car thread, but meh!

My mates g/f's car got stolen then a few days later the cops called my mate up and said they found it dumped at a school. I was with him so we went over to the school and then it wasn't there anymore - they stole it.. again. Then the pols said it was our fault because we didnt arrive there quick enough... what the?!?

Anyway.. thats my story.