SAU Community

Hey Guys

Funz

Hey guys, thought i'd join up on this site for information gathering and meeting other Skyline owners :-)

Just wondering if you guys organise any meets and what not, cause i wouldn't mind meeting up with some other owners and ask lots of questions about things to do and not do with the car.

If you see a green R32 give a wave :-)

hehe so true, was interesting driving it through hobart for the first time, quite a few heads turned, even caught some girls taking photos of it lol.

hey mate pleased to see a new face.

next time you head up to launni shoot me a pm before and ill meet catch up with you.

there is heaps of motorsport in tassy and its pretty cheap compared to the mainland. at the moment there is a drift practice/meet once a month. drag racing happens around 6 months of the year (im not sure how often) and there is usualy plenty of track days, hill climbs and motorkhanas.

damo

As above, Hello and welcome.

Im Ben and also in Lonnie. I think that there should be a meet or cruise or something happeneing soon. To the best of my knowledge GMB (GrandmasterB) is organising something.. No ideas on a date yet though. Hope to see you around or when the cruise gets up and going..

Ben

thanks guys :-) yeah, i'd be up for any type of cruise, still learning how to drive the car and what its limits are. Found out tonight she's a little skittish in the wet hehe but its all a learning curve >_<

Hope to see some of you guys around hobart, ive seen quite a few nice skylines about, drove past a bright yellow R33 on my way home. If you see me out and about im easy going for a quick chat .

ciao

going up Davey street just before the Army Barracks, it was stopped at the lights and i managed to not have to stop :-)

Yeah, ill prob be out driving around on friday night, and sat night :-) money i used to spend on booze goes towards fuel now hehe.

• 4 months later...
hehe so true, was interesting driving it through hobart for the first time, quite a few heads turned, even caught some girls taking photos of it lol.

hey man are u part of garage tas? i think i saw ur car in woolies sorell. I own a white 33 gts25t pretty much stock looken.

Span

hey thought a fellow hobartian better say hello. nice work mate, reckon i'll see ur 32 around, if u see a black 32 with dark gold rims come say hi.

hey mate. nice car. i live around Hoe bart too. i have a white 33. good to see some locals on here.

Span