SAU Community

The new guy but not so new 😄

Seefou

Hey All! 

I’ve been following this website since I acquired my first R chassis back in 2012 when I purchased my R32 GTR. 

I never thought about creating an account in the past until today because luckily I was always able to find my answers on this page. Thanks to all the great members in this platform! 

Everything changed today when I needed to ask a question since I haven’t find a topic about my question so hear I am today a new member and thank you to the admin for creating this forum website because it has been such a helpful tool to me for so many years! 

I recently acquired a new R chassis it is a 1998 R34 Skyline Sedan a Dorito chassis lol 😆 1989 FC RX7 and a 2011 Subaru Wrx.

I still own my GTR and if you have any questions about this chassis, don’t be shy to ask me questions 🙂

If you would like to see some pictures of the cars I have some on my instagram page instagram.com/maplestreetsociety

Thank you all for welcoming me to the platform!

Hopefully I can be helpful as well like most of you have been to me. 

Thank you!

pierre

7 hours ago, Shoota_77 said:

Howdy Pierre!  Good to see some Jdm love happening in Canada!

Definitely post up some pictures of your cars.  Have you done much to the GTR?

Thank you! 🙏🏼 really appreciate it!

To be honest Aesthetically the entire car has been re done professionally. Every rust as been removed and I decided to paint the car the Subaru Sti White pearl. 

I kept the interior stock except for the steering wheel and cluster it’s a IMPUL. 

Basic modification just to have a more reliable car to drive. 

I have Tein flex coilovers and running on Rpf1 18x9.5+15 all around with Michelin Pilot Super Sport 265/35/18. Project Mu brake pads and Rotor. 

3 inch Veilside exhaust all the way to the Cat.

Engine is stock except little things like NGK Platinum Spark plugs with Splitfire coils. 

Air intake is K&N and Boosting 12psi on stock Twin Turbo. 

considering I used to take the car out once in a moonlight haha I enjoyed driving it as it is now. 

Since last year I’ve been considering to drive the car more often and that it was time to invest more money to the car. 

So I made myself a list of all the parts I wanted for the new upgrades and I decided that it was time to follow some great Australien builds and I’m going to go Single Turbo. 

For now the parts that I have laying around are full R35 GTR Brake kit. Full Amuse R1 Titan exhaust, New Clutch kit, R35 Coil pack removing the ignitor. 

Im missing some  parts but next purchase is the 6boost manifold with PTE 6266 gen2 Dual Ball Bearing T4 Divided twin scroll, Stand alone Ecu, wastegate, map sensor, Tomei cams and piston and Im ready to start the build. 

I will also be changing the suspension but I don’t know what to get yet. I want to change all the control arms and replace every bushings. Stock intercooler is perfect So I will keep it. Of course oil pan as to be changed so we dont get the sixth piston issues and oil cooler kit with relocating the oil filter 😅

I’m aiming for max 600-650 since I want to keep it comfortable to drive. I can With out changing cams and piston but I want to keep it reliable.

I will definitely keep you all updated! It wont be this winter I like to start my projects when all the pieces are ready in hand. It makes everything easier and we are almost there 🙌🏼 

I have a hard time focusing on one car at the time haha. 

can’t wait to get started! Will keep you posted 😄

19B95089-E241-4DEE-B119-B798C1D2A135.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Seefou said:

19B95089-E241-4DEE-B119-B798C1D2A135.jpeg

She looks very nice!  That Subaru colour is really nice being a pearl so would look great on the GT-R!  Make sure you start a blog in the builds section if you decide to start adding more goodies!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Shoota_77 said:

She looks very nice!  That Subaru colour is really nice being a pearl so would look great on the GT-R!  Make sure you start a blog in the builds section if you decide to start adding more goodies!

Thank you 🙏🏼 and yes absolutely 💯😃