cheez

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

pm replied to mate.

just for every1 else out there, there is no official meet point for the west. we only have the northern pre meet at the Kmart in campbellfield.

if ur from the west, u can just jump on the convoy when we pass through the sunshine ave section of the ring road heading towards geelong. it will be about 9am that we pass this spot, maybe even 8:55. depends on how traffic is and if we leave the kmart as planned at 8:45 or a lil bit later.

if u want to join in this way coz ur from the west, pm me ur number and ill mass text who ever is meeting this way in the morning as we leave kmart.

cheers

daniel

Hey all, if I get my car ready in time for next weekend I will be bringing along my mate from Wheatley Productions (he is the guy that does the Easternats and Wintons Performance Car Mania DVD's) so we will get some awesome shots and might make it onto his next mix DVD.

Cheers

Hey all, if I get my car ready in time for next weekend I will be bringing along my mate from Wheatley Productions (he is the guy that does the Easternats and Wintons Performance Car Mania DVD's) so we will get some awesome shots and might make it onto his next mix DVD.

Cheers

just that section of the post is enough said to make sure your car is ready.

would be awesome to see the action on a dvd.

Hey Princess, i guess you might be coming now then? lol Catcha at work on monday man.

Yeah man, looks a bit that way huh mate lol ahh well all the more reason to get the diff in and gate you some

Looks like I will be there and with a new one piece tail shaft, can't wait to test it out. My mate will also be coming along 100% to video the event so it should be good.

Does anyone know if the NS club is coming cos those guys will put on a bit of a show for sure, haha.

weather channel is unreliable. and regardless of the weather we will still go, and just hope for some dry weather when we get to apollo bay to take the photo.

http://www.weather.com.au/vic/melbourne

^^ here is a website for the weather is looking good not bad. ^^

SO IN A FEW WORDS, CRUISE IS ON REGARDLESS OF WEATHER.

R-SPEC: your more than welcome to come down regardless of what car your in. its not a jap car special.

Jippa3000: ill add you to the list, and as far as i know NS crew are coming. they have their GOR cruise linked to our post so they know where and when and how many are coming etc. so expect a 70+ car turnout with some reasonable weather and yes they will put on a great show for us. ;-)

Edited by cheez

ok cool

have already asked some mates so "if nothing comes up" i shall be attending with the following

1x merc

2x bmw

1x statesman

1x vt ss

3x wrx

1x s2000

1x s14

maybe put us down as "unsure" though since there's still long 6 days to sunday

thanks

cheez sweet as, cant wait.

sloutch i would be keen to me up with you in docklands or even somewhere further out SE way, where abouts are you coming from?

i'm down for a chady or mount/glen waverley area meet up