SAU Community

It's On: Unofficial Great Ocean Road Cruise

cheez

yer soz but i'll deffently b on the next cruise in the geelong area. it looked like i was the only chick goin aswell lol atlease u guys will have fun and hopefully it will b a great day aswell just b carefull round those bends i dnt wanna c n e posts about n e one having a crash or slide lol nah u guys should b right :D . have fun boys and see u on the next one.

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What is your route going to be from stud park? If you could let us know where you will be crossing springy road, well join the pack there coming from the east...no point going backwards...and i dont like knox area...and what time do you think?

P.S count me in for definates plus 2.

hey mate this is the root we are taking from stud park

Car Wash

Don't forget to wash your car before the cruise so it's nice and shiny come Sunday morning for the photos :nyaanyaa:

Ashneel, myself and a few others are meeting at the carwash on the corner of Heatherton and Springvale roads at around 9pm on Saturday night.

Hope to see a few people there.

(Link to the original post from a few weeks ago)

hey guys,

so much for working today and tomoz, work is on strike :nyaanyaa:

anyhow like dilmah was sayin, wash the cars, doesnt look good when all the cars are clean and urs is still filthy. ill be taking my to the car wash tomoz too, not dilmah's 1 on springvale rd, but i will be down at the car wash on the corner of mahoneys rd and clay crt tomoz around 1:30.

wash up. 2 days to go

Hey guys, I am part of a Japanese peformance car club Onboost located in warrnambool. I will try and hook up a few of our guys to meet up with the cruise somehwere along the GOR. Sounds sweet, we did it last weekend but waaaay too many touro's. Anyways might see you there, woots!

Does anyone have any idea what time roughly well be back? Like around the city?

time back at main meet point will be between 4-5pm. so in the city if u need to between 5-6pm. depending obviously on your time resitraints, you are able to leave apollo bay after the photo if u wish and not cruise back with us if necessary

also list has been updated now.

Edited by cheez

Bill theres a pre meet at Kmart Cambelfield, details are through this thread and on first post...

See you all there! Cant wait!

P.S Apologies in advance to anyone behind me if my car decides to blow blue shit out the back again...but it aint that bad..:) :)

dont forget ppl

Car Wash

Don't forget to wash your car before the cruise so it's nice and shiny come Sunday morning for the photos thumbsup.gif

Ashneel, myself and a few others are meeting at the carwash on the corner of Heatherton and Springvale roads at around 9pm on Saturday night.

Hope to see a few people there.

(Link to the original post from a few weeks ago)

hope to see some of you guys there

also ill be binging my video camera for the cruise and will be making a DVD which ill post about it later for those who want one for free ofcorase but if any one throws cash my way it will go towards the club :)

OMFG its tomorrow WOOT

Edited by ashneel