SAU Community

Which Boost Controller To Buy

The Enemy

Well my Hks controller has shit itself and am looking for a new Boost Controller, I have a Power Fc and was looking at getting the controller the hooks up to that...

Is any one running one of these controllers? or any different controllers?? I realise there are heaps of them out there, i just want to do it right the 1st time...

So i guess my question is Wat is the best Boost Controller??? Pros and Cons...

Thanks,

Mark..

turbotech: cheap n easy >_< if ur on a budget, that is.

otherwise a good electric one: e-boost, blitz dual sbc spec R, AVCR, g'redy Profec. ive got the blitz, holds boost well, no real spiking. From what ive heard all these are quite good, just some have a few extra options..

Edited by moonus

The turbotech one is ok if you're looking at spending about 30-40$. Cheap and fairly decent.

If you're looking at going electronic, the jaycar one is an absolute ripper (you need to understand electronics to build it yourself though).

hey guys, thanks for ur replys, i should have said that money isnt really a big factor in my decision, if its going to cost 600-700 for a freaking great controller thats not going to f#ck up then so be it..

i like the AVCR for the fact that u can choose wat boost u want in each gear, but i liked the power fc one cause it hooks into the PFC and u use the hand controller..