SAU Community

Complete Gtr Hks Piping Kit

I had plans of installing this kit onto my GTR, but have never gotten around to it and there's no point hanging onto it.

This is the complete HKS kit and includes everything in the photos below. It retails for $1400, I'm asking $700.

I can also include 2 Green HKS filters for an extra $100. Any questions, just let me know.

hks_pipes1.jpg

hks_pipes2.jpg

hks_pipes3.jpg

can you directly fit an HKS intercooler to it as well?

I wouldn't imagine that would be any problem, as long as the outlets are the same size.

very interested, can you confirm all the bits line up correctly? looks the same as on the website but just want to make sure it hasn't been modified. where are you located? i'll take it pending confirmation and inspection.

They'll all line up perfectly, the guy I bought it from had it in his GTR and it's completly unmodified.

I'm in Canada, can I get your postal code and I'll figure out shipping?

They'll all line up perfectly, the guy I bought it from had it in his GTR and it's completly unmodified.

I'm in Canada, can I get your postal code and I'll figure out shipping?

Canada? That's interesting. My post code is 2619. To be honest I'm not keen on sending $700 to a complete stranger overseas. Is there anyone over here you could send it to on your behalf so I can see it before handing over the money? Or perhaps if you know one of the mods who can vouch for you? Nothing personal, I trust you understand where I'm coming from.

Regards

Canada? That's interesting. My post code is 2619. To be honest I'm not keen on sending $700 to a complete stranger overseas. Is there anyone over here you could send it to on your behalf so I can see it before handing over the money? Or perhaps if you know one of the mods who can vouch for you? Nothing personal, I trust you understand where I'm coming from.

Regards

Hehe no worries. I own www.jdmoc.com and have bought a Celsior from Ben & Craig over at JSpec and have spoke to them many times. Mr. FunkyMonkey can vogue for me as well.

For shipping, I'm getting a quote of $120. It's a fairly large box since I've wrapped the pipes individually. My PayPal addy is [email protected]

Any questions, just shoot me a PM.

Thanks,

Ryan

Edited by berzerkled

Hehe no worries. I own www.jdmoc.com and have bought a Celsior from Ben & Craig over at JSpec and have spoke to them many times. Mr. FunkyMonkey can vogue for me as well.

For shipping, I'm getting a quote of $120. It's a fairly large box since I've wrapped the pipes individually. My PayPal addy is [email protected]

Any questions, just shoot me a PM.

Thanks,

Ryan

Hi Ryan,

Have sent a PM to Funky Monkey, can't find you on the jdmoc - there's a Berzerk but not Bezerkled.

Cheers