SAU Community

Anyone On Optus?

DNGRUS

Fellas, I've had this before too - thought the world is actually looking down on the poor... hi hii

Anyways, they should fix this up in a couple of days if that - when you recharge next time, e.g. you chuck in $50.00 - turbo charge up tp $150.00 worth of calls etc, they will back-charge you which means you will be deducted retrospectively for everything you've sent... so do not be alarmed if your balance then is $130.00 or something. LOL

Come on bro, as if... same with bank ATM's, one time I withdrew $20.00 and it spat out like $750.00 worth of notes or something - 1 week later, I get a letter in the mail saying I have to repay this extra amount back in 2 weeks or they will have to refer me to debt-collections agency. LOL

So yeah, don't be fooled... UNLESS.... you SMS the fark out of this number and then chuck away the SIM CARD and move on... then it's 100% free... LOL - but yeah, that's it fellas...

\

they will back bill it - theres no way a carrier provides free sms

u obviously dont know much then, every now and then people find out a bugged setting for messages which allows free SMS, back when i was in high school it happened heaps of times, and no they didnt get charged for it at all.

u obviously dont know much then, every now and then people find out a bugged setting for messages which allows free SMS, back when i was in high school it happened heaps of times, and no they didnt get charged for it at all.

Hope they don't on this ocassion mate - they charged me.

Cheers,