SAU Community

Just Joined The R33 Club ! :)

wizard2k

Duct Tape & Cable Ties?

looks tidy

what u mean haysey lol im thinking off meshing behind it painted black and run channels under it running away from the engine so as to still look right

what u mean haysey lol im thinking off meshing behind it painted black and run channels under it running away from the engine so as to still look right

what i mean is duct tape and cable ties can fix anything! look at your FB :)

on a more serious note, some sort of mesh could be good, or a gutter under the bonnet hahah

• 2 weeks later...
done some custom stuff today come up alright so heres the latest addition to my new baby haha

Nice car - although I'm not usually a fan of 33's, yours does look really nice.

Not a bad job with the gauges, too. I did mine on Thursday night. It's not perfect - they're not quite right when it comes to spacing between them - but I'm happy with it.

Defis004.jpg

Mine's an offcut I got from a place in Castle Hill, in the complex where UAS used to be. It's polyethylene, and I think it's around about 10mm too. It was already black, so there was no need to paint or colur it in anyway, it already comes pretty close to matching the colour of the AirCon control panel.

It was pretty hard to get the spacing right, especially since we did it at home with a hole-saw which was 51mm, and the gauges are 52mm, so you have to file out the extra space to squeeze them in.

hoping to be on road this weekend guys :yes: got shocks coming from darkon (shawn) and got a silencer for the exhaust so passing noise test hopefully will be ok then rego rego rego ;)

meet up this weekend if shes a goer :banana: