SAU Community

Yet another newbie.

Guest Sim32

Guest Sim32

Hello All. My name is Sim, I just purchased a 92 r32 gtst wine red. It was actually "Nismo_Boy's" car, a member of these forums.

Anyway picked it up last nite and the clutch decided to let go :cheers: so there is 800 bucks from direct clutches..does anyone know if that a good price? thats for a Heavy duty Dakien with a large pressure plate (400hp) and machined flywheel blaa blaa, i dont want a brass button.

Anyway way went for a cruise, saw 51IDE at roma street, nice car man, paint looks wicked :D and also a few other 32 gtr's 08LUR and 350ME etc etc.

Anyway as i am broke at the moment the car will stay pretty stock. I think i will just track down a gtr intercooler and run 14 psi (dual stage) and aim for 160kw atw and a highish 13 sec quater..

(car already has exhuast and filter)..anyway might catch up with u soon.

Cheers Sim.

I paid $400 for my 3000p pressure plate organic clutch from Nicks Clutches. It's an awesome clutch. I love it :rolleyes:

I'm Erin. We are having a skyline meeting this afternoon if you want to come down and say gidday! It's at the Homemaker Centre on the south side of brisbane. Refer to this thread for details.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/sh...&threadid=16790

Guest Sim32

Hey all, yeah I saw that Erin. Unfortunately 2day is the stradbroke island cup and i work at the hamilton hotel on racecourse rd. 2day is the 2nd biggest day of the year for us. So i cant make it. Really sorry. Will catch up with u all soon :rolleyes: cheers.

Guest Sim32

Hmm. Not happy. went on a nebo cruise 2day and besides the clutch being a bitch, i found the car very skatey with the hicas and stock suspension in the rear end. Not only that it seams a rock or somthing jammed in my front left disc and made one hella of a noise so i had to turn around and limp it home. The noise dissapperead but is still making it quietly, so it could be a bearing or disc or something..(pads are still ok)..

anyway clutch is getting done 2morrow.. $$$ debt :cool: from Albion Direct Cluthes. At Albion of course. HD Dakien 400hp pressure plate from a touch over 800.

Cheers.

Originally posted by Sim32

Hmm. Not happy. went on a nebo cruise 2day and besides the clutch being a bitch, i found the car very skatey with the hicas and stock suspension in the rear end. Not only that it seams a rock or somthing jammed in my front left disc and made one hella of a noise so i had to turn around and limp it home. The noise dissapperead but is still making it quietly, so it could be a bearing or disc or something..(pads are still ok)..

anyway clutch is getting done 2morrow.. $$$ debt :P from Albion Direct Cluthes. At Albion of course. HD Dakien 400hp pressure plate from a touch over 800.    

Cheers.

sounds like nebo, any mountain run is hard on the car

hicas takes some getting used to, but i love it now,

Guest Sim32

well new clutch is done

is pretty piggish to drive because of large pressure plate i guess.. i dunno, wanted something light on the foot, but a heavy duty pp seems to *** that up.

anyway car goes in shop tommrow..im getting this bad rear wheel shudder and it could be my diff or something, also gotta replace all my bushes.

:P

not happy

Guest Sim32

yeah for sure

if it costs me over 1g to fix but im gonna sell it,

causing me to much heartache, maybe the roadworthy was bodgey?

anyway do we get whiteline discounts?