SAU Community

Where In Syd To Get Wheels Power Coated?

5ky

• 3 weeks later...
how much do they charge for jus repairs of gutter rash? and cleaning them up to look new?

you need to go to a wheel repair place for that sort of thing, all i did was just drop off the wheels and pick them up a week later. $120 for 4 wheels powder coated.

before i dropped them off i covered the wheels in paint thinners to clean all the crap off them, and there was only mark that the guy needed to rub down and they were ready.

Post a pic?

if you want to see pictures mate, follow the link in my sig.

it has about 10 pictures of the wheels and how they look now. it was money very well spent.

Edited by Sticky

hey

there's a place in Blacktown on Bessemer st I think they are called Bessemer powdercoats? but they only powdercoat so you need to prep the rims yourself. they did a good job on a mates stock rims or another place Circle Track Wheels in Seven Hills never been, just heard about them.

you need to go to a wheel repair place for that sort of thing, all i did was just drop off the wheels and pick them up a week later. $120 for 4 wheels powder coated.

before i dropped them off i covered the wheels in paint thinners to clean all the crap off them, and there was only mark that the guy needed to rub down and they were ready.

if you want to see pictures mate, follow the link in my sig.

it has about 10 pictures of the wheels and how they look now. it was money very well spent.

Just had a look :huh:

Thanks for that