SAU Community

My Gtr

pism

so i just bought a R32 GTR V-SPEC 1 , ive just had a RZ supra so im not technicly minded about the RB26dett so im asking any one with a R32 GTR to tell me what time they hit boost as i was told mine spools a bit late so im hoping its got N1's in it lol just any facts about the engine would be greatfulyl apeciated ,

my GTR currently has a bigger fuel pump chipped ECU apexi SAFC BIGGER front mount than the stock one a quick shift on the 5speed and a exhaust any one know what sort of power i can expect ?

thanx , pism

Edited by pism

Boost should, and I use that term loosely, come in @ around 3800RPM.

I would say that you would have more power than say a Diahutsu Charade...

270RWHP maybe not sure, GTR's are a black bag when it comes to power in stockish form......

All I can say is Dyno time!

Mike

Edited by MIKE_R32_GTR

thanx man , yea i rekon about 300 i gotta get it dynoed i had all my work done at speedworks on my rz but they f*ked me around abit so im thinking xspeed would be my next choice but im not sure on prices any rough idea what i would cost to tune .

u saystockish form the only thing that hasnt bin changed is the turbs and im 30% sure its got n1's lol cos it spools a bit l8a so im hoping for 350 maybe a lil more , am i dreaming ? please GOD OF SPEED LET IT BE LET ME MAKE DECENT POWER lol :D

My stock non N1's kick full boost around 2500, So yours should spool on full boost around 3500 and I would say you figure for your power should be around the 350+ I would say with a tune it should get near the 400 mark. Thats what Ive been told. Have a look at the exhaust if you have the stock still you can save spool time by increaing the front pipes size.

mine pumped 337hp on a apa hub dyno back in late 2004 @ speedworks osy park. Stock dumps with hte rest of the xhaust changed. Stock turbos @ 14psi with blitz pods. Ran a 179km/hr terminal speed @ the plex. Runs a crappy turbosmart bleed valve. Full boost ~3800-3900rpm