SAU Community

Wtb: Interior Trim

Hi guys: does anyone have a drivers side (not sure if there's a difference) hook for the cargo blind: the one that srews into the c-pillar?? I have a cargo blind, and a broken hook :worship:

me too except mines the left one needs replacing.

hook us up if you can .lol. ;)

and yes there is a diffrence between left and right

Edited by petrolfix

working on it as we speak. will let you know - hopefully by tomorrow

i went to nissan with my broken one told them what it does and where it come from no help. did you find out who had them i need both now noticed the other one is cracked

Ok: got mine. Finally. pm Kudos motorsports in the traders section. sullivan_a, I think his username is. His name is Andrew. He took me to where stageas go to die..... Sooooo many parts......*drool*......... I took a look thru the other stags there, and there is at least one full set of hooks there. Tell him it was the part I found when we were there: he initially had the wrong part in mind...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Could you please express this thought again with some clarity added?
    • So, whilst the Bogan Cruise Ship is GTG, and I had organised some time today to go on the SAU NSW cruise, my best laid plans where kicked in the balls, well, kicked in my right knee to be exact Now, after a bit of arthroscopic "honing" and tibial band lengthening "modifications" , I'm sitting on a couch in a prescription induced drug haze, watching 5hit on the Youtubes and falling in and out of consciousness......good times  
    • Yeah looking back I totally ignored some things I shouldn’t have so I put some blame on myself, I was just overly excited thinking I finally found a latch and somewhat blindly went with it. I did not talk to that user he mentioned directly and I did think it was weird he DM’d me with a direct email contact instead of just replying to this post. The guy did send me pictures of all the supposed latches he has but now I think they were probably just pictures ripped off of previous sales done elsewhere online. Would be cool if someone could look into it , just wanted to bring attention to it cause I don’t want anybody else to get scammed.
    • That sucks. Sounds very sketchy. Some random account without any real contributions sending you the alleged email of someone else on the forums. I presume you didn't talk to @pol1on1 directly? He hasn't been signed in on the forums for 2 years. Makes me wonder whether someone like @PranK has access to users' messages and could check whether this was tried on other people.
    • yeah exactly what GTSboy said. Good shout though, I could look into that. Also y’all be careful of the people on this attached image . Pretty positive I’ve been scammed by this douche , if you see the message sender or the forum member he mentioned steer clear (not 100% sure if the message sender was in on in it) but definitely seems the person who owns that email is a scammer. Was told I’d get my latch from him in 3-5 days, now it’s been 8 and he won’t reply to any of my emails anymore.