SAU Community

It Will Be Missed...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened to your dream 34GTR? at least your pulling your head in and getting something non-Sultan budget. I went from a 1.8L non-turbo Laser TX3 (~123hp) to a GTR, its just a different car and more power when you want it, I wasn't wowed by the power actually (293hp when I acquired it). Sounds like you hurt that 32 something woeful.

Although moving from a GTST to a 180sx, your still hovering in the low budget car territory IMO. I'm not saying go all out and get a GTR before assessing your finacial situation. I was living at home with alot of my wage left over each month which is why I got a loan and went with my 32GTR.

Why should he have to post less just because there's a heroic keyboard warrior who follows him around and gives him a hard time?

again grant with the top come back..yeah why should i be posting less i have as much right as everyone else

hay buddy

r u gonna go for 1000hp in the 180sx as well or be realistic and go for just . . . . .700hp lol

good luck anyway with the drifting career son

haha..not at first no...mite keep it below 500hp for a while

and thanks for the GL

Edited by NG0387

Why should he have to post less just because there's a heroic keyboard warrior who follows him around and gives him a hard time?
again grant with the top come back..yeah why should i be posting less i have as much right as everyone else

Get room you cute little monkeys you...

Edited by GTST

CTjet you called this one early.

I think GTST has a point. OP has to be realistic. I read the last thread he posted and this one is as ridiculous as the last. Who are you trying to fool talking up a 1000hp GTR then settling for a 180 "drift-pig"..i hate that term..

worst thing you did Op was start this thread and bare yourself to a public lashing at the hands of GTST a la SAU style ( alls fair in love and war )

Personally i think your daft for going one eighty, literally.

Don't worry about it..

I've been here from almost the begining back when most people knew each other and could hand out good old fashion verbal beatings on stupidity.

now it seems that the newer younger members are all EMO and on the edge of cutting their wrists as it is and god forbid you say something at theur stupidity or they'll cry.

Like Blitz for example.. I can call him a homo anal punching, 4wd requiring knob jockey..

and he won't cry or complain that I'm being harsh on him for owning a stagea barge...

he knows it's the truth and expects to get that kind of truth from his SAU mates.

Ain't that right Blitz?

I'm really happy for you. In fact, we all are...

Here's an idea: Continue having fun with your 'friends', but don't think that just because you've been here for years you have the right to follow new members around and give them shit just because you don't personally agree with their posts.