SAU Community

'33 Stolen From Prospect Last Night!

Laurel20

OK! lets think theoretically here.

Lets say that all us SAU members were doctors, lawyers or even poloce officers and were instead driving beamers, mercs, porsches or whatever and were being stollen at the rate our skylines are. Id guarantee SA police would be busting their a$$es trying to find these worthless f*cken car thieves! I mean i havnt even seen anything about the high number of nissan thefts mentioned much on the news!!

Am seriously gettin sick of this crap. To make matters worse summer is on its way meaning that even more cars are gonne be driving around, giving these pricks a buffet of cars to choose from. something must be done!

3 words guys: clublock, immobiliser, alarm. if you dont have at least 2 of these you deserve to have your car stollen.

rant complete!

do clublocks really work? i know they would be a goob visual deterrent but i had one and it seemed weak as sh!t, i assumed you could just bend it off

also why is it do you think there is so many cars that are getting stolen? is it just not that hard to steal a car or something? do u just shove a flat head screwdriver in the ignition then ur off??? or does everyone from the dareo suburbs get taught to steal cars when their young or something

From what im aware of, as long as you buy a decent clubby (minimum $50), they are a biatch to remove. once had a mate with a commonwhore and they actually resulted to removing the entire wheel with clublock attached, replacing the wheel with one without a clublock attached (der!) and driving away......

not to mention, replacing your flashing led with a super bright one will help as a deterrant also!

Clublocks don't work if you can saw through your steering wheel... some are metal inside so that's basically out of the question. I believe stock 32/33/34 wheels you could saw through them though. Also older clublocks can be defeated with a can of butane gas and a hammer.

But it's better than nothing, and works better in combination with a kill switch if you can't afford an alarm.

Edited by Howie

club lock = something else to slow them down

the more time they have to take = more time to get caught

I wouldn't mind the detachable steering wheel setup

Dunno that it would achive much more than a club lock. All they would have to do then is get a wheel with the same attachement & fit it. Sure it would stop the dumber theives (as per club lock), but not the smarter ones.