SAU Community

Xmas Cruise

durty2

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeap I am in for sure it will be my first cruise. by the way I got a mate that wants to come but drives a xr8 ute is that cool or u only want imports.

Shaun, it says OPEN CRUISE so no matter what you drive you can go! Its listed in most forums so all makes and models will be going to this one!

But as gazza said, gonna ge hell looking for a car park, get the receptionist out on the street and take it out of our hands like a drive through!!!

:(

Hey guys, did anyone want to meet at a specific spot and cruise the skylines together? It'd be good to get the SAUWA ppl together and meet each other for those who didn't meet at last weeks club cruise.

Maybe BP woodvale won't be big enough to hold us all for a hort time. and all the shopping centres are open on Sunday as well....

Newer meet point: outside Maccas at Belridge shops??????????????????????????????

But we're still going to have to get down there and find parking. Maybe 12 and that way we can at least hang for a little bit and chat to each other. So BP maccas carpark is final? Seeing as there's so many northies...