SAU Community

The Numberplate

R34

hehe my girly said she saw an elderly lady driving your car the other week, i suspected you sold it but perhaps your mum was driving? :w00t: I could have been tempted but i brought VDIRTY5 ;)

JK

Edited by jaik

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Can I just check, you need the globe holders and wiring because you can't reuse the old ones?  Can you post a pic of the car side plug, the wiring may be the same as GTR (even though the housing isn't). BTW same issue exists in GTR indicators, you can get the housing through nismo but the original housing + wiring part is NLA
    • Driving to Adelaide recently, hit a big pothole, and spat the RH indicator assembly. Can't seem to find a replacement that has the globe holders. So after at least the globe holders, or an entire assembly (clear w/amber side repeater), for R32 GTS4
    • Gearbox ? And you have 700hp now ! With the extras your considering you wish to make more power ? Yes ? So perhaps a ZF8H75 gearbox might be the go for you to try and keep the "street drivable" factor more enjoyable ?
    • I'll bite. I no longer own any euro's, but I thought I'd share two of my favorites I owned. My 500hp B5 S4 and my 800HP E55 AMG. Yes I did attempt to drive the E55 in Canadian winters, that lasted all of a month as it was a death trap.