SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Just got off the phone with shaun at bootworks, they advised me my car has been tuned.......

296.7 rwkw's at 17psi not bad for a GTR with just basic mods (filters and exhaust)

wow, nice figure!

see what it takes to get it over the 300 barrier..

Just got off the phone with shaun at bootworks, they advised me my car has been tuned.......

296.7 rwkw's at 17psi not bad for a GTR with just basic mods (filters and exhaust)

you forgot to mention the bigger turbos......won't get 300kw on stock turbos & injectors

wow, nice figure!

see what it takes to get it over the 300 barrier..

yeah i was heaps surprised

you forgot to mention the bigger turbos......won't get 300kw on stock turbos & injectors

Ah yeah sorry i forgot to say it has N1 turbos but the AFMs and injectors are stock same as fuel pump....

Im fitting 700cc injectors my 044 fuel pump cams and cam gears and Z32 AFM's in a month or too... so i will be getting tuned again wehn i can afford to get it all done... Im stoked with the boys from boostworks its my first experience with them and wont be my last thats for sure the guys are great.... will post up dyno graph when i can get someone to scan it.

hey roo kellie's coming over saturday so we can do her breaks... feel welcome to join the party lol.. my house around 1.30

I'll be there. Doesn't look like I'm moving house just yet :( I'll bring Ben's jack back too :D

Hmm, get Donna over so we can have 5 Stageas on the one street :)

Edited by RubyRS4

so stock ECU then mike?

im saving up for a Power FC atm. was going to go the turbos after the ECU only because it will be cheaper lol. 2860-5s is the path ill be taking i think. best for response i hear?

so stock ECU then mike?

im saving up for a Power FC atm. was going to go the turbos after the ECU only because it will be cheaper lol. 2860-5s is the path ill be taking i think. best for response i hear?

Nah bro she has a power fc i bought it from a guy in sydney for a bargain.... Im pretty happy with my turbos at the moment they're really responsive. well they are factory ones... so i may eventually go bigger but thats not a big priority at the moment i'd rather put the money into handling components

nice 1! how much did you pick the N1s up for? maybe ill keep my eye out for a pair. id love bigger turbos but forking out 2700-3000k for them +tune etc etc etc.

i figured id buy the smaller things first, turbos last.

lol atm just trying to get it running. ive sent the AFMs off to get reconditioned should get them back tomorrow hopefully :(

nice 1! how much did you pick the N1s up for? maybe ill keep my eye out for a pair. id love bigger turbos but forking out 2700-3000k for them +tune etc etc etc.

i figured id buy the smaller things first, turbos last.

lol atm just trying to get it running. ive sent the AFMs off to get reconditioned should get them back tomorrow hopefully :D

came with the car bro... hopefully ya get ya car sorted soon and maybe i'll see ya out on the road

Bummer bout the house, it'l get there.

Well someone dropped the ball, and now we can't move into the house yet :D

I even made over a dozen phone calls today and took 2.5 hours break from work to personally run the documents from the broker to the bank and copies to the conveyancer. f**king pointless in the end, because stupid Westpac, who said they'd courier it immediately to the head office, have put the docs in an overnight bag instead! I would have taken it there personally myself if I'd known that!!! :D

If nothing happens tomorrow, someone's getting a new arsehole. Not happy at all :mad: Sorry for the rant, but with over $700K in properties on the line, I thought I'd be regarded as a higher priority. Now we've missed settlement. I will not be responsible for any dishonour fees.

Now I gotta calm down and be happy for Tracy and break the news.

Guess we'll see you Saturday for sure. Want us to bring anything?

Edited by RubyRS4