SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

but we still got you stevo :( a true friend sticks by ya side no matter what.

personally i dont care that much if its a large group or a small 1, aslong as they nice ppl :sick:

fav cruises from back in the day were just around the 10car mark where everyone got along.

u cant just run with a joke and let it be funny.

I did the rick roll to a Mod here and got away with it.

I did it on ns.com and got banned.

Who can't take a joke? SAU rocks! We have quite a few funny f**kers and jokes that we bounce off one another all the time (poor Cara is our bitch!). For the most part we're one big happy family, altho our parents (the Mods) need to spank us from time to time. :sick:

Edited by RubyRS4

like what was posted on ns.com directly after ur post, it was slightly amusing in 2007, now its lame. and lame jokes are never funny, unless intentional.

it's moreso the 'ohh whats gonna happen next' factor :sick:

lol 'oh no she didnt'! *does neck wobble*

Edited by steveP

I do not apologise for having a sense of humour ...

good to hear you arent apologising for something you dont have

just about every post I have seen you make has either been you blowing your own trumpet informing the world how good you are...hows the weather up there on your high horse there champ?

I wasnt the only one to notice it...and this is why you have had an example made of you

a few cliffnotes

1. you are not funny

2. you are not cool

3. your car sucks ass

4. shouting "nice cans" at a comittee member of a car show I am heavily involved in is a very quick way to lose your right to attend it

5. no one...and I repeat no one cares what you think about anything, ever

HTH

Lol ruby you naughty boy.

what's sexual harrassment, when an ugly guy wants some?"

uncalled for yes, but obviously she don’t go clubbing much if that’s going to leave emotional scaring.

fans call for the return of tedobear, if only i could find that damn seal. we could call him like a bat signal

Edited by Inline 6

4. shouting "nice cans" at a comittee member of a car show I am heavily involved in is a very quick way to lose your right to attend it

How silly of me. I should have been bagging the cars there and talking about officer Neil behind his back, instead of having a fun joke with the organisers. I'll keep that in mind.

For those who missed it ... the lass was carrying two donation tins when I made that joke. She smiled and took it in her stride. So its not like I made a direct reference to her breasts in bad taste like coprims is implying I did. As mentioned before "why so serious?"

:sick:

uncalled for yes, but obviously she don't go clubbing much if that's going to leave emotional scaring.

I spoke to her a few more times throughout the day and she understood it as a cheap joke. In any case, no event organiser cautioned me about it at all. Nothing was mentioned up until now.

Edited by RubyRS4

How silly of me. I should have been bagging the cars there and talking about officer Neil behind his back, instead of having a fun joke with the organisers. I'll keep that in mind.

For those who missed it ... the young lass was carrying two donation tins when I made that joke. She smiled and took it in her stride. So its not like I made a direct reference to her breasts in bad taste like coprims is implying I did. As mentioned before "why so serious?"

keep digging..

1emebig.jpg

in his defence they were nice cans.............just messing i never seen

were they nice though? wasnt just donations writting on it with permanent texta? some racing mesh on it atleast yea?? blue

For those who missed it ... the lass was carrying two donation tins when I made that joke. She smiled and took it in her stride. So its not like I made a direct reference to her breasts in bad taste like coprims is implying I did. As mentioned before "why so serious?"

In regards to the entire above post refer to point number 1 in my post for clarification on this matter...

HTH