SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

thats pretty deep. ted knows alot of bikers, some with motors in their bikes aswell

didnt know you were banned ted. so they got you on a warning? 20% 50%? ah who cares important thing is your back to provide fun and friendship as always.

Edited by Inline 6

When comparing girlfriends and cars it should not just be about $ - otherwise we should be comparing hookers and cars. There is also the smile per mile and the cringe per winge measurements to be included.

Everytime something goes wrong with your car - ie a winge - how much does this cost in $, deprivation of smiles and emotional damage? Everytime your girlfriend is unhappy and lets you know it what is the total cost in $, deprivation of smiles and emotional damage?

Whenever your car is running perfectly and just purring along how happy does this make you feel? Likewise whenever your girlfriend is happy how much of this gets passed on to you and plant a smile on your face?

I haven't worked out the formula yet but I will get back to you after consultation with a mathematician, a mechanic, a sex therapist, a psychologist, my GTR and my ex. It already sounds like a complicated formula.

Edited by writeoff

bikers wear spandex.

riders wear jeans.

which one is ruby?

You forgot kevlar. I wear kevlar reinforced Draggin Jeans (minimum) :)

that a trick question ? i dont play with bikes, i dont know wtf your talking about. so you wear spandex?

Push bikers wear shorts/spandex

Motorcyclists (bikers) wear leather/denim

'Squids' (wannabe bikers) wear shorts/tshirts

Scooter riders (refer 'Squids' above)

Bikies wear whatever the f**k they want ... you got a problem with that? :)

I haven't worked out the formula yet but I will get back to you after consultation with a mathematician, a mechanic, a sex therapist, a psychologist, my GTR and my ex. It already sounds like a complicated formula.

Dude, I have the answer: we're all f**ked.

well not all of us, just the lucky 1s :)

and my 2 fellow spandex members in the P.O.O.F.'s club.

that pic is disturbing damo, stop posting up your webcam shots

Edited by Inline 6

gf's vs cars..

u spend money on a car, u get what u pay for.

u spend money on a chick, its all up in the air if she decides to put out.

its like filling up ur car at the petty station, then after returning from paying, the empty light is on.

end discussion!

Edited by steveP

jealous cos i can make purple look good?

dont flatter yourself post-31501-1242966804.jpg grimace made it cool way before you ever wore it

and what you doing on a skate park, don't look like your skating. take it on the dirt

Edited by Inline 6