valve springs

adjustable cam gears

HKS Titanium exhaust

2 fuel pump with surge tank

triple plate clutch

modified gear syncros

HKS EVC PRO boost controller

320kph speedo

HKS hypermax pro suspension with camber tops (Top of the Range)

cusco front and rear suspension arms (adjustable)

FULL Genuine Nismo Kit

Kakimoto 17" wheels Brand new tires

60,000kms

Front and Rear strut brace's cusco

Maroon RED

very very fast car

This car ran in the HKS Drag meet and was in the finals at the meet in JAPAN

$55'000neg

plz leave your e-mail address,i will send pics to u

I purchased a car similar to this from a japanese auction site. My car was damaged and i was still very 'lucky' to nab it before somone else did!

How did you come across this gem?

I have always wondered if you could offer Japanese people money for thier cars so that we can import them without having to modify!

The problem now is that under the new SEVS legislation, all cars must be absolutely bog stock to comply, so we can all forget about buying off the richtor GTR's from Japan!

Good luck with the sale! Wouldnt mind some pics just out of interest, but understand if you dont have the time!

[email protected]

Regards,

tom Goold

Newcastle, NSW

Australia

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by mines

head gasket

272" crank shaft

valve springs

adjustable cam gears

plz leave your e-mail address,i will send pics to u

Hahahaha , 272" crankshaft:D

I hope it's a 360deg crank but I think you mean 272deg CAMshafts

Also hope it has a headgasket , hard to seal without one.

Anyway free bump for an potentially quick R

Cheers

Ken