SAU Community

R32 Owners please read.... GROUP BUY

inark

Guys,

From the response i got a while back for my rear qtr pods it seems these items are sought after and hard to get. Now i sold my GTST ones for 150. HOWEVER i called suborn today and they say they have a modified set they can make copies of.

Im going down to check em out today or tomorow and to take pics of them on the car etc.

I will be posting this around in the for sale section once i get some details on cost... to buy em now it would cost about 200 so im going to see if we can get a discount on a group buy.

Hes getting the guy that has them on his 32 to come down so if anyone is interested let me know.

i will once ive been there and seen em... will keep yas posted..... then i'll post it in the for sale section.

hey nark, i like the rear pods in that pic. they're just standard ones, aye? but they still look pretty good. i'll get some if they end up looking like that or similar.

What about side skirts? can we get good copies of those too?

dunno will find out... and i can get them sent anywhere in australia too.

bailey ur thinking of guards like i put on my car?

nope... will have to get aluminium ones as u would have to cut the guards out and weld them back on... too much hassle... and dont wanna fork out for a full respray just yet.

From what i understand the rear pods, are actually the bit of side skirt that is actually in 'front' of the rear wheels. The 'pod' is only on the N1 nismo 3 piece skirts, and is the chunky bit similar to on normal GTst skirts as pictured above. The standard GTR run straight through and are about 1.5inchs, like the skirting under the door, and are a 2 piece set.

I am keen if it the 3 piece nismo style, although if they could be modified to be a thicker along the whole skirt, as the GTR's never look at low on the body kit on the sides as the GTST kit does....

hmmmm hope this makes sense????

PODs are in the rear... skirts have different types... my GTR ones are 2 peice but yes u can get a 3 peice with the extra bit on the rear infront of the rear wheel.

thanks for the pic narkeh :D now i know what they are!

thats the nismo kit isn't it? because i don't have that on my car. UAS sell those things last time i looked but you really need to pair them up with the nismo sideskirts (as in the pic). what about other parts like the bonnet splitter and the speed holes at the front? gonna get them as well?

splitter not too worried about... i dont think it looks that great for me to bother spending money on it but i can see if they can get them