SAU Community

Enkei 17x9, Gtr Fuel Pump, Bnr32 Surround, Sr20det Head

All items in Canberra, can ship or arrange pickup. Call me anytime on 0410 378 429.

Enkei 17x9 Rims with tyres. Fantastic motorsport rims, 5x114. to fit GTR or similar. Two have a bit of gutter rash, though other than that they are in great condition. $1,000 including shipping anywhere in Australia using greyhound.

IMG_0312.jpg

IMG_0310.jpg

SR Rims with roadworth tires, $100

IMG_0295.jpg

SR Temp Sensors and attachments, $30

IMG_0307.jpg

Table/Rims. Rims are 16 inch Japanese rim, well made and can still be used. Alternatively you can take them with glass for as a side table. $200

IMG_0328.jpg

IMG_0327.jpg

Boost Guage $30, or free with any of the rims.

IMG_0300.jpg

Alpine Amp, 4 channel. Great Condition, $100

IMG_0297.jpg

BNR32 Centre Console Surround. No cracks or anything. $50

IMG_0304.jpg

Sub, 12 inch including box. $50

IMG_0308.jpg

SR20DET Head, engine had spun bearing head is fine. Have a box of bolts etc.. to go with it, though everything isn't in there. Has cams etc.. too. $100

IMG_0301.jpg

Edited by neergnevets

steven i just received the console now mait and that is not a genuin r32 gtr console. that has been sprayed before and also the top two clips are broken mait, i asked ya if all the clips were there and u said its in excellent condition so thats why i bought it, i had the same problem with my one mait and thats why i wanted one with th e two clips that clip in to the dash board on top of the triple tachos, so what are you going to do about this steve, i do not want the console because its clips are broken and its not sitting right, its sticking out like hard, so you have to do something about it mate because i needed a good one,

cheers buddy