SAU Community

Introducing Myself

geraus

Hey guys thanks so much for the support! CANDY33, Yeh bro ive seen ur skyline around! pwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa thats hot... R-SPEC Thanks for the info.. I'l join the cruze to! 2 of my mates own R33's we'l be coming down to the cruzes.. :P

Yep don't bother with a pod of BOV, get yourself a cooler, full 3" exhaust and some type of boost controller (a bleed valve is cheap and reliable). After that budget for a nice ECU a Wolf or Power FC and you'll be hitting the 190-200rkw in no time :dry:

Welcome to the forums!

PS - Nice car, just like my old one :ermm:

Yep don't bother with a pod of BOV, get yourself a cooler, full 3" exhaust and some type of boost controller (a bleed valve is cheap and reliable). After that budget for a nice ECU a Wolf or Power FC and you'll be hitting the 190-200rkw in no time :(

Welcome to the forums!

PS - Nice car, just like my old one :dry:

add a turbo to that list then ull have the same power on an rb20 lol :ermm:

add a turbo to that list then ull have the same power on an rb20 lol :dry:

dont listen to nick man....he thinks rb20 is teh god...... :ermm:

ahah just kidding nick

enjoy the car gerus....once u have a feel for it, bring it to the track days....best fun evah!!! :(

Thanks yeh im lookin at the TRUST/GREDDY coolers.. ive just been researching on here everday.. Thanks for the help :)

I'd recommend the Blitz LM intercooler for your car, they have factory routed piping, so you don't need to go cutting a hole or your radiator fan etc.

Then a $70 GFB bleed valve on 12psi, full 3" exhaust with dump pipe, and a pod for around 200rwkw. I don't know but i found my car gained a fair amount of power using a hks pod, over the standard airbox, but for legalities sake prob stick to the standard box with a higher flowing panel filter.

Make sure you come and say hi at the GOR cruise. :w00t:

speaking of which, hows the car going!!!

Yeah really good, just had a mongoose alarm installed with key less entry. The guy came to my place and 2 hrs later hey presto beep beep buzz flash. Best $350 i ever spent.

Yeah really good, just had a mongoose alarm installed with key less entry. The guy came to my place and 2 hrs later hey presto beep beep buzz flash. Best $350 i ever spent.

Andrew i wish i had done that to my current car! :w00t:

got broken into a few weeks back! They stole EVERYTHING! i mean everything from clothes, to CDs, to headunit, speakers....friends belongings...:)

Really suks! Im glad to know at least u and ur car are doin well...ever since iv had mine iv been havin bad luck!

One week it gets broken into, another week i hit it, the week after that some one hits me :)

Im not driving it anymore until autosalon is over next weekend. I got it all repaired and ready again. Better stay safe till then coz at the rate my luck is goin it wil probly get ridden off or stolen!!