SAU Community

Tuning My Gt-r

Slim Mat

Morning everyone,

This morning I installed my new Power FC for my R32 GT-R. I followed all the recommendations and instructions on the FAQ page, but when I got to the step that says to power up the hand controller and set the "boost control kit" option, my hand controller wouldn't turn on.

I have a fairly new model, FCC3, I think, and the hand controller that came with it is one of these new mini versions. Does anyone know if there is anything I have missed or have some ideas?

Any help would be greatly appreciated because I so keen to start this this morning.

Stop looking everyone, stop looking, I found it, it's ok, don't worry anymore. haha

The ECU loom plug was just a really tight fit. It wasn't plugged into the original ecu properly, so I though that it didn't have to go in very far. When I actually forced it in a bit further it obviously made contact with all the pins and the FCC powered up. Very cool.

Went through all the screens and checked everything, seems ok, now for the fun part. I feel 1337 tuning my own car(not that it will be very hard, it's almost stock). Thanks