SAU Community

Road Rage !

MLCrisis

No flutter here, induction noise and spec R cat maybe...though some chick was sorta "coming on to me" from the window of a tyre store commodore in Murdoch yesterday...possibly because I rendered justice unto an noisey Turboed Laser....just 1st-2nd though :)...and no it wasnt "that" Laser. Although "that" one is pretty quick

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta love dealing justice to fools in their turbo'd fwd's. I mean seriously, what's the point? I love doing it in the right hand lane, particularly if their window is down.. just they wait till I've got gate!

Gotta love dealing justice to fools in their turbo'd fwd's. I mean seriously, what's the point? I love doing it in the right hand lane, particularly if their window is down.. just they wait till I've got gate!

hey bubba i live on wilson st basso,when u get gate feel free to let it go nuts past my house,

Hah deal! I live on Pearson St btw and am quite partial to nice sounds ripping past my house too :)

haha pearson st,thats where ive seen the black 32 with 34 rims,and there is another black 32 just down the street from you,,good old ashy hey,,as for the gate noise sum dude on my street has white s15 with big gate and luvs giving it sum past my house,sends me running out the front like a lil kid every time,i want one to,dam it

Hey Bubba

reading your story on page one sounds like an insident i had a few weeks ago

i have to travel up roe from canningvale to kewdale everyday

there is this f**kwit who does the same run who is the biggest rager i've ever seen

travelling with traffic at about 110 f**ker doesn't pull infront but beside me pushing off the road

when i dont give in he passes truck up the emergency lane the goes at it again

this f**ker if any of you guys see him drives this POS falcon with the worst body kit you seen plate [MY TARDIS]

ABSOLUTE f**kWIT

I'm not the only one he's done this too

every time he's on the road doesn't make a diferance if there are a shite oad of cars infront of you he'll sit up your arse hurling abuse

this guy needs a f**king bullet

MY TARDIS,,????,id stay away from that f**k head,

Get this for a story its a long one but worth the read,,,

,,coulpe of months bak my mate is drivn his old bunky hilux on tonkin highway cuming north toward guildford rd exit when this knob and his mate drivng the exact same model hilux start slowing down rapidly in frnt of my mate, yanking on the steering wheel in the wet trying to snake their hilux across two lanes and geting rowdy with other motorists already abusing him for being a dick head,my mate overtakes this dick and gets in front of him and flips him off while doing it,the nxt thing this hilux comes frm behind and hits my mate up the arse,my mate exits at guildford rd and this dude follows him and hits him again as my mate is turning right on to guildford rd which sends my mates hilux sideways up the curb,my mate gets it bak on the road and these f**k wits are still chasing him going off their heads out the window,,my mate jumps on the phone and calls one off the boys in basendean,which is where we all live,,,and tells him whats going on and that he is heading toward his house and that these f**k heads are tryng to kill him,,by the time my mate gets there 4 boys are parkd just up the street awaiting there arrival,my mate rips in his driveway and these f**k heads follow in behind him,,the nxt thing my other mate comes running over and punches this dude through the window,the driver then smashs reverse and takes off down the street bakwards not looken where hes going and smashes in to the boys ba xr6 falcon parkd up the street and then takes off,my mate in the hilux takes off after them alone and is chasing them up guildford rd towards midland,,my mate is crazy in rage by this time and pit-manoevers their car as it turns left on that nasty left turn just as you come past the woodbridge tavern,my mate jumps out in the middle of the road and punchs the driver in the head and tears his keys out his ignition,sum how the key just pulld out and the dude took off with out his keys,,and gets away as my mate cnt be f**kd chasing him and goes home,,to the smashed xr6,my mate whos car is f*kd reckons hes seen this dudues hilux parkd on a street near lockridge,,sure enough its his house,,and the boys find his smashd hilux front and rear damage,(and so it my mates) out the front,,i cant exactly tell you what happens next but this guys big tuff guy mate who was in shot gun,takes off down the street and legs it off leaving his mate to delt with,,,anyway this dude is very sorry for what has happend and takes full fault for damage to the police, and then agrees to get a new front end for my mates hilux and also that my mate can have any parts he wanted off his car as well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,there more bt i cnt be f**kd explaining,,

NOW THATS ROAD RAGE,its very lucky no one was injured during this hour of rage,goes to show be very carefull who you flip off,,

Edited by flake32

EVERYTIME me or my mates copped an abuse on the road its a f**king bogan in a commodore... dont know why but that seems to be the species of scum that seems to be attracted to us! I just give em a smile and a thumbs up and if they're tailgating I slow down infront of them and if they try to get past I speed up until they are well over the speed limit I slow down and just let them go flying down the road and hope they crash and burn or get pinged...

Edited by vietorious

the old road rage is as bad as ever.just when you think its safe some cockhead cuts you off ,and acts like you are wrong.and the amount of inviations one gets for physical altications is crazy........no wonder the hospitals and practitioners are doing well,everyone is going off like a bitch and getting silly..............

when it comes to cockheads on the road,my skyline comes first.no involvement,just safety.dont take on crazy racers either they might go nuts.its just not safe an you just dont know whoever it could/might be?....

i hate aggression......................................................................

.......................................and nasty hateful aggressive people.

respect.

man there was this footage getting around a while bak on the news of sume dude completly off his face on crystall meth with a gun in his hand,going spastic at other motoristis it was in the states but still it scared the f**k out of me,

talk about angry hyundai drivers lol i was doing speed limit this old lady with a yellow hyundai elantra tail gates me gets that close to my bumper then when i turn into my house she gives me finger gestures and starts yelling? i mean wtf have i done ? dong the speed limit? lol

love it flake, I lol'd and my mrs was like wtf?

Sometimes you're damned if you do and damned if you don't. I get yelled at for speeding (some old guy in Bassendean came running out of his house and yelled "SPEED THROUGH HERE AGAIN AND I'LL THROW A FKN BRICK THROUGH YOUR WINDOW" even though I wasn't speeding.. flake probably pissed him off :banana:) and I get yelled at for going slow in the mornings when the car is getting up to temp!

you are damned either way indeed!

if you do the speed limit on kwinana freeway people look at you like you're some kind of freak of nature :blink: but as soon as you overtake someone you get the usual shake of the head 'tut tut'

i never used to speed, but in my car, if you arent being a sheep you have to cop a lot of flak for not doing 140 on the way to work

love it flake, I lol'd and my mrs was like wtf?

Sometimes you're damned if you do and damned if you don't. I get yelled at for speeding (some old guy in Bassendean came running out of his house and yelled "SPEED THROUGH HERE AGAIN AND I'LL THROW A FKN BRICK THROUGH YOUR WINDOW" even though I wasn't speeding.. flake probably pissed him off :domokun: ) and I get yelled at for going slow in the mornings when the car is getting up to temp!

killer story hey bubba,na wouldnt be me bro that pissd off the old fart,i dont speed in my own hood,there are way too many oldies that are just waiting to take your plates down and ring the cops on you,found that out in my younger days,,,dus the old dude that had a sad at you live on hardy rd just near those s bend thingies,?had a old guy giving me evils as i cruised through there the other morning