SAU Community

Useful spreadsheet

I've slung a quick spreadsheet together that has tables and conversions between the various numbers our car produce...

It's on the other forums as there isn't an upload ability here yet.

http://forums.skylinesdownunder.co.nz/atta...=&postid=117657

convert between psi, bar, skyline gauge

convert mph, kph, meters per second

convert Nm, ft/lb

convert HP, KW, PS

Cheers,

GW

I will, gladly...but unfortunately last night my clutch and 3rd gear had a fight and the button clutch won and 3rd is lying in pieces all over the bottom of my gearbox :)

So am trying to work out whether to fix the current F20 gearbox or move up to the calibra F28 6-speed gearbox which is much stronger and has the same gearing just with an extra gear...

Time to throw more money down that bottomless pit :P

hahah line it up bitch :) heheh[/quote:7e77907705]

hahahh onarun the car is running sweet now buddy!.. getting the suspension all tuned for the track day on the 16th.. so the car will be unstoppable!!!

gsi.. ive never met but arnt u the dude who's had all the probs the car? im actually really keen on seeing ure little baby!..

Yeah...since she's been in auz I've had one problem after another...at least each time she comes out faster n better so hopefully it'll all end soon...hopefully before I run outta cash! :)

But thanx mate...I'm sure I'll have her back soon and then we'll go for a strap :twisted:

gsi.. ive never met but arnt u the dude who's had all the probs the car? im actually really keen on seeing ure little baby!..[/quote:547f9e8aad]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Anybody home...? I used to moderate this part of SAU about 20 years ago... hard to beleive it's still around basically unchanged with all the old posts pinned at the top. Amazing to read all those posts again.  If anyone drops by, I'm still in Japan (Nishinomiya, between Osaka and Kobe).  Cheers 🙂
    • Ah, yeah, the diff bushing in the rear subframe, this has been a problem since the start of the V35 in the early '00s and the only solution ever offered by Nissan is a whole new subframe.  Since they are fluid filled, as soon as they form the smallest crack, they leak brown fluid everywhere.  The aftermarket options for the v35 and V36 aren't suitable for the V37 either, Z1 has built an aftermarket option, but a few people have had issues with it. The brace should reduce movement in that bushing, so should extend its life! Did you notice any increase in noise from the driveline?  I know some have installed solid subframe collars and complain about the amount of noise it transmits through to the body, but not sure if the diff brace makes any noticeable difference?
    • Looking to get rid of an unwanted car in Auckland? We're the car wreckers experts! We handle all types of vehicles, including: Accident-damaged cars Salvage vehicles Cars with major damage Scrap cars Junk cars Vehicles without keys Broken down cars We offer a hassle-free solution for car disposal in Auckland.  Contact us today for a free quote!
    • Yea I like you had the same thought that maybe it's placebo but I pick up two different people on my way to work on different days. I have not told them of the mods and they both said to me if I had done something as it's alot more comfortable in traffic without feeling the harshness of the gear change. Quite surprised. Before I forget, another reason to get the diff brace is that apparently the stock diff bushings are apparently crap and if its worn and needs replacement, the whole subframe needs to be replaced. This brace should help reduce the wear and tear.