SAU Community

Free To A Family In Need

CrazyNuts

I thought we'd make someones xmas/new year and provide them with a perfectly good car and a spare undrivable but complete vehicle for parts.

It is a 1988 Nissan Pintara Station Wagon. We were going to give them up for wrecking but thought that there are heaps of families out there that are hard on luck and would love to take a vehicle (and a half) for free.

Due to age, they aren't in showroom condition but i'm sure that someone who has no car at all will not complain. They are in a condition that I find too good to just give away as wrecks.

BOTH vehicles are registered.

If you know someone in need, or want them yourself then please contact me. We need the vehicles removed within the next 48 hours.

I am contactable on 0433 822 072

Regards

Krys

Sorry Gary :D

Brad

Just in case you missed my call, I forgot I have an appointment today at 6:30. I know I asked if you could move the vehicles today, but is it possible we could postpone till tomorrow?

I can't cancell my appointment. I hope it doesn't inconvenience you too much.

Cheers

Krys

• 4 weeks later...

YAY

After 4 weeks of painful dealings with the Department of Transport the vehicles are FINALLY in Brad's posesion.

Enjoy them mate. I hope your sister appreciates all the hard work you've put in to this.

Hey...does that mean i get a +1 for "Trader Rating"? :rolleyes:

Regards

Krys

Edited by CrazyNuts

• 2 months later...