SAU Community

R34 Parts For Sale

Hi

I have posted these items before but the buyer did not have the $$$ and I have lost my thread

Up for sale again. Priority will be given to those with cash and can pick up.

I have sold my car and need these parts GONE !!!! ALL PARTS ARE FOR GTT

Everything is located in Sydney

1) Genuine East Bears r34 GTSR Type II front bar kit for r34 GTT - consists of plastic front bar, plastic lip, genuine cf bonnet, clear indicators and all fittings. Direct bolt on, perfect fit as expected with jap parts. $2600 Picture of what the kit looks like is below. The actual kit is sitting at the workshop which imported it for me ready for pickup.

r34newfb-07080504-jpeg.jpg

2) HKS Hipermax Coilovers (80090-AN013) - brand new.. comes with box, instruction manuals and all fittings. $900

3) Copy r34 GTR wing - comes with carbon fibre insert like the oem wing.. $350

4) BAPO (or something) HID kit - 6000k - brand new in box comes with instructions and everything $150

5) Blitz boost gauge for sale - $35 no pictures as its currently sitting with stan (satanic) at his workshop at NPB. Its white face, reads in bars and excellent condition (SOLD)

6) Genunie handbooks from nissan $20 - also at stan (satanic)'s workshop at NPB

Everything is located in Sydney and cash/pickup preferred.

Edited by ecl

Consider wing sold to me if nobody else has

I'll pick it up ASAP

Hi

I have posted these items before but the buyer did not have the $$$ and I have lost my thread

Up for sale again. Priority will be given to those with cash and can pick up.

I have sold my car and need these parts GONE !!!! ALL PARTS ARE FOR GTT

Everything is located in Sydney

1) Genuine East Bears r34 GTSR Type II front bar kit for r34 GTT - consists of plastic front bar, plastic lip, genuine cf bonnet, clear indicators and all fittings. Direct bolt on, perfect fit as expected with jap parts. $2600 Picture of what the kit looks like is below. The actual kit is sitting at the workshop which imported it for me ready for pickup.

r34newfb-07080504-jpeg.jpg

2) HKS Hipermax Coilovers (80090-AN013) - brand new.. comes with box, instruction manuals and all fittings. $900

3) Copy r34 GTR wing - comes with carbon fibre insert like the oem wing.. $350

4) BAPO (or something) HID kit - 6000k - brand new in box comes with instructions and everything $150

5) Blitz boost gauge for sale - $35 no pictures as its currently sitting with stan (satanic) at his workshop at NPB. Its white face, reads in bars and excellent condition (SOLD)

6) Genunie handbooks from nissan $20 - also at stan (satanic)'s workshop at NPB

Everything is located in Sydney and cash/pickup preferred.