SAU Community

After A R33 Air Bag Steering Wheel!

Span

Hi all! I am after an R33 Airbag steering wheel that is in good order for my car. I realise they are like gold to find but if anyone has one please let me know and send me a message on here! Thanks guys

Span

I have one tucked away, (very good cond) it is actually still attached to the steering colum still with the ignition barrell still in tact, have been holding on to it as i thought it might be needed down the track, or i thought i may sell it complete. Depending on how much you offer will depend on wether i sell or not... as you said like gold and in Tasmania as well, cheers , Damo

I have one tucked away, (very good cond) it is actually still attached to the steering colum still with the ignition barrell still in tact, have been holding on to it as i thought it might be needed down the track, or i thought i may sell it complete. Depending on how much you offer will depend on wether i sell or not... as you said like gold and in Tasmania as well, cheers , Damo

cool! yeh im just after the steering wheel itself. going to check out one spot that apprently repaints them cheaply and does a good job. ill let u know what happens. thx mate