SAU Community

Dyno Run

gcg7861

what mods you got on it?

btw how much was the dyno runs, i need mine on a dyno.

cheers, issa.

Xforce Exhaust, 3.5inch dump pipe, mandrel bent

Greddy boost controller 2 Stage

Greddy 550hp Fuel pump

HKS intercooler

Blitz Blow off Valve

A'pexi Power FC + Handcontroller

New High flow G.C.G Garret Turbo

Splitfire Direct Ignition system

Splitfire spark plugs

These are the HP adding mods.

Dyno was $66. At Bel garage. for 3 runs.

yeah its all in the tune :D

you've got a nice mod list, no reason it shouldnt be round the 230rwkw mark with a decent tune.

I have kinda similar mods, tuned by Unigroup with 235rwkw on 15psi

edit - have you got your dyno graph scanned?

yeah its all in the tune :)

you've got a nice mod list, no reason it shouldnt be round the 230rwkw mark with a decent tune.

I have kinda similar mods, tuned by Unigroup with 235rwkw on 15psi

edit - have you got your dyno graph scanned?

Yep, i can put up a copy.

The one problem which came out of it though, is that my engine starts to detonate near the end of the Rev range :D , thats when it sparks to early right? Does it cause significant damage?

Yep, i can put up a copy.

The one problem which came out of it though, is that my engine starts to detonate near the end of the Rev range :D , thats when it sparks to early right? Does it cause significant damage?

yea detonation is very bad, well depends on how much, but remember revs kill motors not power, and so does detonation so i would get a tune asap and drive like a grandma untill you do.

*edit* revs because higher revs usually means it detonates. a tune will fix this <abit more easy to understand.

Edited by phat_man

its believed mainline dynos read 10-20% lower than dynamic dynos, but what i try and get through to everyone is that dyno results dont mean everything, its the feel of the car on the road and well it delivers the power to the ground.. torque plays a big part aswell, 543nm is pretty good... also ur afr's can be balanced out a lot better.. so dont think 300hp is better than 250, its how well it delivers. my 2cents

its believed mainline dynos read 10-20% lower than dynamic dynos, but what i try and get through to everyone is that dyno results dont mean everything, its the feel of the car on the road and well it delivers the power to the ground.. torque plays a big part aswell, 543nm is pretty good... also ur afr's can be balanced out a lot better.. so dont think 300hp is better than 250, its how well it delivers. my 2cents

Yeah thats it, dyno's are more a "tuning tool".

gcg7861,

get it tuned asap and you will notice a smoother power delivery, driveabilty as well as more grunt :D

Yeah thats it, dyno's are more a "tuning tool".

gcg7861,

get it tuned asap and you will notice a smoother power delivery, driveabilty as well as more grunt :)

Lol... will do.

just savign a bit of extra cash,

but should be cool, as i don't have any plan to drive it for the next few weeks other than this fri night... :(