SAU Community

Speedworks

Wogan

Hi,

I've been trying to book my car in at Speedworks since the start of the new year.. No-one seems to be answering the phone. Had a friend check the shop itself last week while i was at work, and he said it was closed for Xmas till the 14th of Jan.. but yesterday and today i've had no answer on the phone again.

Thought i'd double check the phone number is 9242 8888 ?

Anyone know if they have reopened?

Their website seems to be dead aswell.

damn..

Any suggestions on where to get my car fixed? .. i'm in the Wembley area.

Had a problem for a few months now where the car misfires under load when it's hot. Originally around 4000rpm.. been getting worse with time / increasing weather temp.. now happens 3000 or below :)

Replaced fuel pump and spark plugs... installed a fuel pressure regulator... tried 2 sets of standard coilpacks.. tried aralditing each set of coilpacks to insulate them better...

Car is an R32 gts-t.

Mods are: pod filter, fmic, 3" catback exhaust

For some reason i'm getting 11psi boost (though i haven't been able to use it in a couple months) without any boost controlling device. .. Only other concern i have about the car is the standard oil pressure gauge reads low, but i've heard those are really unreliable.

it did, still traded as speedworks tho

the shop has been shut AFAIK, one of the mechanics was going to run stuff from his home garage, but don't wuote me on it as im not 100% on that..

that would be right dodgey as usual...go to tenagha motosport or kansai garage both are in wangara. hyperdrive or allstar garage in malaga, take a pick :(