SAU Community

Rb30det Project Now With Pics $1000

Item: rb30 series 2 block/rb25det head, dump pipe/ turbo adapter,oil /water lines

Condition: block is in good condition with no lips on any of the cylinders or marks on bores, head is in good working condition

Price: $1300

To Fit: (What car) any thing skyline that u want to put an rb30det into

Contact: just pm me and i will get back to you will be the easyest option thanks guys

Comments: ok so the block is stripped and has 2x 1.25 oil restrictors fitted to it, the crank needs a linish but will be ok with the crank comes the crank collar for the twin cam oil pump needs to be fitted, block comes with sum, stock rods, crank girdle and all bolts needed, the block has also already been drilled and tapped for the 2nd tensioner position above the water pump. the head has stock cams,lifters,springs,valves and polished rocker covers as well as all bolts needed and the vct sensor. the valves and springs are still fitted to the head. the head has also had the oil supply hole for the vct blocked with a grub srew and the hole for the external oil feed for the vct has been drilled and tapped also have a set of gtr valve springs that come with the package,

the dump pipe is a custom made stainless job made by AML performance as well as the adapter, the adaptor is used to adapt from the stock manifold to a gt35/40 with an external gate flange that plumbs back into the dump pipe, the oil and water lines are made to suit a gt35/40 low mount on the stock manifold with the adapter and dump pipe. this set up will be good for around 300rwkw before the exhaust manifold starts to become a restrition. and also have a 4inch intake pipe with silicone hose and clamps. i dnt think ive forgoten anyhting this is a great buy all the parts needed to build a reliable rb30det for $1300 plus shipping at buyers expense or pick up is fine. any questions just ask thanks guys will post some picks of the block and head asap hear is a few picks of the dump and adapter ect.

reason for the sale is that im selling my r33 that this was going to go into because i have just bought a 2003 wrx and cant keep both cars so it has to go guys

post-36996-1200656125_thumb.jpgpost-36996-1200656107_thumb.jpg[attachmen

=138769:IMAGE_00074.jpg]post-36996-1200656235_thumb.jpg

post-36996-1203805948_thumb.jpgpost-36996-1203806031_thumb.jpg[attachmen

=145303:Picture_052.jpg]

post-36996-1200656144_thumb.jpg

post-36996-1203806123_thumb.jpg

Edited by munro'sgts-t

• 1 month later...

bump. guys a few people have been under the impression that this engine is complete, IT IS NOT COMPLETE! it clearly states in the 1st post that the block is stripped. thanks guys. will swap for mag wheels to suit WRX or a wakeboard, if you are keen for a swap for sumpthing just pm me what ever it is u may want to swap for.

Edited by munro'sgts-t