SAU Community

Official Gc Cruise

NVE57

:P

although maybe he meant to do it like that lol?

nope i got owned on that one!!!

Aaah, OMG guys the defectecons will be out! I'ts gonna be fully siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick mate! NOT!

Sorry guys, cruising Gold coast is looking for trouble.

yeah although there arent any skylines in the list atm...so you may be alright if you just turn up. cause we all know they don't pull over anyone else.

what a bunch of soft cocks!!!! :P

so do you guys go out and buy skylines, then do mods to them that are illegal, then complain when you get defected, then have a whinge at someone whos is asking if your attending a cruise?

sounds like you guys just sit on your keyboards and look for shit to all gang up and whine about.

ill tell you what, if you want to have a go at me, come see me at the cruise, ill be driving the SKYLINE!!! or next time keep your f**king opinion to yourself!!!!

Can anyone say Australia Day is the 26th!?

and for dangerous 'cock sucker' dave, aus day is the 28th this year!!!!!

cany anyone say 'dave sucks cock'? CC===o :P

what a bunch of soft cocks!!!! :P

so do you guys go out and buy skylines, then do mods to them that are illegal, then complain when you get defected, then have a whinge at someone whos is asking if your attending a cruise?

sounds like you guys just sit on your keyboards and look for shit to all gang up and whine about.

ill tell you what, if you want to have a go at me, come see me at the cruise, ill be driving the SKYLINE!!! or next time keep your f**king opinion to yourself!!!!

He's right you know. not everycruise is defect heaven, unless your car is illegal. then u cant just say that gc cruises will be defect stations, coz if your car is illegal then every cruise would be a defect for you. also if u have illegal mods and are worried about police then u musnt go on any cruises at all. anyway any1 who chooses to attened should have fun.

He's right you know. not everycruise is defect heaven, unless your car is illegal. then u cant just say that gc cruises will be defect stations, coz if your car is illegal then every cruise would be a defect for you. also if u have illegal mods and are worried about police then u musnt go on any cruises at all. anyway any1 who chooses to attened should have fun.

all you keyboard warriors need to take some advise from this guy!!!!

thanks for being so down to earth mate!!!!

:P

i bet you guys all go quiet about it all now

:)

Dude, relax, it's only harmless commentary. I love cruises, just like most people on here. I just dislike police busting our arses coz we decide to get together as mates and go for a drive in our pride and joy. Besides, you have to admit Gold coast is quite a hotspot for hooning etc. So this makes it risky to attend said cruise. I am not a keyboard warrior, in fact if you could see me typing it looks quite retarded, typing with such speed and grace, using two fingers! LOL

and for dangerous 'cock sucker' dave, aus day is the 28th this year!!!!!

cany anyone say 'dave sucks cock'? CC===o :)

Sorry mate. Just isnt. The public holiday is the Monday.

Australia day is the 26th of January. Always has been always will be. Its the date that Captin Arthur Phillip landed and founded 'New South Wales' which later became Australia.

So next time you decide to call me a 'cock sucker'. Make sure you have your facts correct. Its basic stuff that was taugh in primary school.

Either way, I do agree with you on your point that if people have these cars they should drive them. And the coast is a hot spot, but you really shouldnt worry about anything. I've never been done down there, not even pulled over. They are going to go for the weak that is left behind.

I have nothing to worry about til my Stagea arrives... Mazda 3's arent high on the list of targeted vehicles...

I might tag along tho just to see what ppl are doing. When the car arrives i intend to modify it, and yeah as in most cases there will be a couple of 'questionable' modifications, but i intend to drive it. A lot. But if i get busted for something that shouldnt be there, thats my own look out.

Love your work Cody!! In one post you invite us all on a cruise and in the next you call us all names???

I hope you are huge and can throw them, because with your attitude, you are going to need some ability.

These forums are for all opinions, not just yours. Just because you started a thread doesn't give you ownership of said thread.

Develop a thicker skin or you won't enjoy your time here.

why do you think i called you all names?!?! cause i inform you about a cruise then you all just go on the attack, like if anyone else is organising a cruise, its like....."its goona be shit", "coppas are gonna bust it up", "go there if you wanna get defected"!

what do u expect if your done mods to your car that are questionable? do you think because your some nice guy on a forum, the coppa is gonna be like, "your sweet mate, be on your merry way, enjoy your cruise"?

first of all, 90% of the time you get pulled over, is because your either doing something stupid (ie. skidding, speeding) or have some huge piece of metal hangin out your front bar or are way to loud!

i went on the skyline cruise in nov 07, and the only cop that was encountered was the one at the hyperdome carpark, and he was pretty sweet about everything...... gee i wonder why that was??????