SAU Community

The Sticker Shop?

Jamezilla

The stickers came from Street Weapons. See the link at the top of the screen.

They do all sorts of stuff - including cool mockup numberplates (did you see Dale's car with Vic NISMO plates?)

As stated in other thread - I still have quite a few left. Will post an event for a post MAS get together. You can get them from me there.

J

Originally posted by nismoR34

I got the full 3 sticker set - 2 sides and 1 long one for front or rear. And I PAID for mine too :D [via JamesZilla]

Yeah $5 is pocket change:) Hey stupid question, but i'm paying direct deposit, do i have to pay first or on delivery? How can i prove i paid?

Sorry off the topic.

Yeah i nearly bought the "green monster eye" sticker from MAS:D

G'day Guys,

A mate of mine can organise some customised stickers. They had a display @ MAS. Not too sure if you guys saw, but there was a camoflage green Mirage with like, army stickers, as well as the silver FTO that was next to the SAU stand.

Anyway, if you're interested, give the guys from D2 Designs a call. Speak to Terence or Michael, and tell them Daryl sent you. I'm pretty sure they can set you up with some customer body stickers, it that's you're thing.

Originally posted by pushead

yea.. dont tell me dales vic nismo plates where stickers? looks too real! thanks james.

they ARE real :D

no these arent stickers, if you check the listing for them @ http://www.street-weapons.net/ you will see what they are made from and how much they cost!

Thanks again Russell :P

Originally posted by uLa32

nismoR34: are your plates for mas actual plates or are they just stickers too?

As FM said they are actual plates, not stickers.

A quote from Memphis [the guy who makes / sells them] which describes the plates in some detail

These plates are a custom design.

You will be one of the first people to be getting these plates.  

They are 5mm white foamlux, laminated with black vinyl, with reflective white lettering on it. They dont finish off perfect, but very passable

Here's a link Number Plate where you can find out more info or even purchase your own!

Ps NISMO is already taken :mad:

Thanks again Memphis :P

Cheers,

Dale.