Nissan

180SX

Auto

Marone

Bonnyrigg Heights NSW

Will freight interstate for a fee

$3500ono

Call for more info 0421 591 036

The car is unmodified and starts and drives perfectly, needs brake booster as it has a small leak and has light crack in windscreen

Has to go I brought this for my little brother and was told it was a non turbo, When it arrived I drove it and found out it has plenty of power and was clearly turbo so my brother can not drive it and I want my money back, thats why it is so cheap

Dont give me your number if you want the car you call me!!!

email me [email protected]

Edited by samrex

Nissan

180SX

Auto

Marone

Bonnyrigg Heights NSW

Will freight interstate for a fee

$3500ono

Call for more info 0421 591 036

The car is unmodified and starts and drives perfectly, needs brake booster as it has a small leak and has light crack in windscreen

Has to go I brought this for my little brother and was told it was a non turbo, When it arrived I drove it and found out it has plenty of power and was clearly turbo so my brother can not drive it and I want my money back so thats why it is so cheap

Dont give me your number if you want the car you call me!!!

email me [email protected]

post-47442-1202608516_thumb.jpg

post-47442-1202608525_thumb.jpg

Its a 1989 last registered in QLD up until 2 weeks

I try to be honest and not rip any one off and what do I get

WHAT THE...Whats The Catch.... ODD!!!

Its just a honest for sale add for a car... I have nothing to hide you can come and inspect for your self instead of leaving derogatory remarks (google it if your not sure) and wasting time.

My number is 0421 591 036 SMS will not be returned if you want to buy the car you call me..

In regards to those who left messages above I just want my money back thats what it cost me but if any one wants to pay more thats fine I wont say no!! :(

Edited by samrex

Its a 1989 last registered in QLD up until 2 weeks

I try to be honest and not rip any one off and what do I get

WHAT THE...Whats The Catch.... ODD!!!

Its just a honest for sale add for a car... I have nothing to hide you can come and inspect for your self instead of leaving derogatory remarks (google it if your not sure) and wasting time.

My number is 0421 591 036 SMS will not be returned if you want to buy the car you call me..

In regards to those who left messages above I just want my money back thats what it cost me but if any one wants to pay more thats fine I wont say no!! :/

both me and ted180 say its a little odd.. only because you thought it wasn't a turbo car.. ALL 180sx's are turbo. except the 1997onwards, where they had the s14 version atmo sr motor in the poverty basic package from factory. never ment anything towards the price. clearly you just want to get rid of the thing, fair enough. can't believe half the cars on here are still for sale at the price they are. g/l with the sale.

Edited by sic200

both me and ted180 say its a little odd.. only because you thought it wasn't a turbo car.. ALL 180sx's are turbo. except the 1997onwards, where they had the s14 version atmo sr motor in the poverty basic package from factory. never ment anything towards the price. clearly you just want to get rid of the thing, fair enough. can't believe half the cars on here are still for sale at the price they are. g/l with the sale.

You can tell Im not a 180 enthiusiast :/ The last owner said it was not a turbo and I beleived her I thought they where the same as the silvia's that came out non turbo either way my brother can not drive Turbo and as good a car as it is if I was younger I would be wrapped as I got a bargain however I have a 02 STI and V8's myself so the 180 is useless to me and needs a new home..

I checked some prices and

Just Japanese Parts - Lansvale has a booster for $150 and Screen $150

Rego Approx $750 and you have a nice fast little 180sx to drive a good car and a Cheap price what more can you ask for :D

When I get a chance.. I can put all the pics up in the world but its best if you can come and see.. which no one has yet but as soon as they do It will be gone..

Well some one did what is meant to be done. He came and saw the car and cause he did he drove home with a bargain a 180sx ca18det for :D $3500 :D