SAU Community

Rb26 Engine Cover Set In Brand New Hok Candy Apple Red!

Item: RB26 Engine covers set. Just resprayed in house of kolor candy apple red

Condition: Immaculate

Price: $650 or trade for unpainted rb26 covers+ $250 my way

To Fit: Any RB26 engine

Comments: I'm absolutely spewing I have to sell these but I made a big mistake in getting them painted (cost me $550) before I got my -12 speedflow fittings fitted. If I try and weld the new oild fittings on it will spoil the beautiful paint that has just been layed on them and it's not worth it!!!!

So I'm after a standard set so I can start again.

The covers cost me $450 originaly to buy off this site, then $550 to be painted so I'm losing out on $350.

It's the top 3 pieces (rocker covers and spark plug cover (centre piece), I do also have the front cam cover but it is still in original black as I'm using a clear GReedy item.

I'll get some pics up but pictures really don't do this paint justice, anyone who has seen house of kolor candy apple in the sun would have to agree with me that it is the best paint out.

Would prefer phone call or sms but I will check pm's once a week.

Cheers

Brad

Sorry these are the only 2 pics I have at the moment

sexiest.jpg

covaahahh.jpg

Hey,

why not get some mild steel 'weld ons' welded onto the breather attachments. This i what i did, then i got them chromed in Hamilton. I think i used -14 round base weld ons. They'd also look good painted. Save a few hundred; just a thought.

PS: Nice paint

Shaun.

post-11456-1202889506_thumb.jpg

Edited by Shaun

Hey,

why not get some mild steel 'weld ons' welded onto the breather attachments. This i what i did, then i got them chromed in Hamilton. I think i used -14 round base weld ons. They'd also look good painted. Save a few hundred; just a thought.

PS: Nice paint

Shaun.

That does look awesome Shaun, I already have the -12 speedflow angle fittings though so I'm gonna remove the original breather attatchments all together and get some weld ons done. Then chrome the new covers, were yours chromed or polished?

Why do you need to weld them on? Find the right size AN fitting, M18 -12 or whatever, remove the stockers, drill and tap the correct thread. Screw in. Easy.

f**k, thats an awesome idea! Wish i thought of that.

To answer your question, my covers are polished (took about 100 hours). I just dont like the idea of the weld on fittings, as they stick up too far with the 90 degree fittings. But its not my car is it; good luck.

Shaun.