SAU Community

Wheres all the girls!!!???

XEQTOR

:uh-huh: Theres a very nice Silver Series I Skyline - kitted with VERY nice wheels, exhaust, sunroof etc in Parramatta driven by a chick, see it everyday, havent seen her properlly tho, the tints are too dark!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw this really hot guy on parramatta road driving a r33 series 1 skyline! followed him for a lil while...had abit of a chat...but he turned off before i could ask him if he was on the forums :( pity!!

but seriously!! where do all the hot guys in skylines hang out?! :shake: :elaugh:

XEQTOR - Maybe I am confusing you with someone else, but aren't you the guy that 'flashed' me on the city westlink???

I drive a black S13.. it's no beast, but I LOVE fast cars! Yeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

:burnout:

Originally posted by Moanie

Saw this really hot guy on parramatta road driving a r33 series 1 skyline!  followed him for a lil while...had abit of a chat...but he turned off before i could ask him if he was on the forums :)  pity!!

but seriously!!  where do all the hot guys in skylines hang out?!  :shake: :elaugh:

well u were at my place last week... so u know ure already hanging with the hottest guy ;)

btw when was ure bday again ;)

Yeah!!  sorry tosh...you don't quite make the 'hot guy in skyline' catergory! ;)

:bahaha: at paul...yes i was wasn't i...hmmm....thats only 1 hot guy though...where are the rest!!! :)

hahahh ure struggling to keep up with just 1.. and u want more ?? ;)

dont worry tosh.. im sure some chick out there iwll like that whats ure called again??

Originally posted by U WERE MINE

hahahh ure struggling to keep up with just 1.. and u want more ?? ;)

dont worry tosh.. im sure some chick out there iwll like that whats ure called again??

who says i'm struggling?! :)

Hehehee...poory Tosh :elaugh:

who says i'm struggling?! :)

Hehehee...poory Tosh :elaugh:

hahah sweety..

actually i better not say.. no u are the best !!! no really u are!!!

but u know.. im sure u could squeeze in goign to the gym a bit more.. bit of stamina never hurts anyone ;) ahahhahha

Originally posted by U WERE MINE

hahah sweety..  

actually i better not say.. no u are the best !!! no really u are!!!  

but u know.. im sure u could squeeze in goign to the gym a bit more.. bit of stamina never hurts anyone ;) ahahhahha

Hahahhaa...oh really!! You say all this to cover up your own insecurities! But its ok babe...i love you just the way you are :)

Hahahhaa...oh really!!  You say all this to cover up your own insecurities!  But its ok babe...i love you just the way you are ;)

(vin diesel voice and a bit of muscle flexing)

HAHAHAH ME INSECURITIES.. any man can tell u .. its not how ure women talks about u.. its how u talk about ure bitch!!!!!

babe.. if that helps u sleep at night.. im willing to take the fall for the team