SAU Community

Hoi

mrkarter77

Hey

Names adam

Wanting to get an import since i was about 10, And always wanted something like a skyline, But after seeing lately that everyone seems to want the same these days, and how i have to be different, Focus turned more towards the 300zx, then seen alot of people have them, untill i seen the 50th aniversary z31. have had one for a few years but never got time to work on the "project" so after rebuilding the engine and respraying the bay, thats where it sat. for about 2 years. Till just recently when i got my licence and uncovered the beast, realising that it was past due, (rusted body) It is fixable but i have dug around and found a donor car, now the only problem is getting the parentals convinced and get the father down to rocky with me to look at the beast... the donor car has all the same features i want, Except both cars are auto..... But i need a new hatch,

Other then that

Hello....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Thanks. I adjusted my soft cut to 7600rpm and if I see I'm still making power there, I'll consider readjusting to possibly 7800rpm while on the dyno. 
    • Yeah not sure. I sourced another relay no problem, its definitely a relay according to Nissan parts, they used those specific relays on a bunch if cars around that time, but my two options are, find a behind dash wiring loom which is proving difficult, or get the current loom fixed up by the shop when they put my rebuilt engine back in, they are confident in their auto electrical abilities. Thing is my current loom has anti-theft stuff and GPS immobilisers wired into it so easiest option may be to just fix the current one to save ripping apart the immobiliser. 
    • Took it apart to get to the bearing found out i was wrong the bearing was pressed on to the diff side and the part i removed only had the bearing side, checked the bearing all looked fine took the shaft end to a shop and they recon it was movement from back and forth that made the marks and not rumbling about, so i just changed the seal and put it all back again.
    • Oh dear. That's um. There's like. Um. a lot of bare wires there. Take the whole thing out. Something is very very shorted somewhere. IT IS NOT CAUSED BY THAT "RELAY" (assuming it is a relay).