SAU Community

Another Photos Thread

32godzilla

not only did you buy the car i wanted but you live down my way too haha

Sorry about that Kye... maybe we should catch up soon for a southern cruise then, there's about 3 R32 GTR's within about 3km's of each other!! :D

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are really something :)

I actually like them more then the 2 door 33 GT-R's

yeah +1 i relly like the 4door practical yet same speed and handling as the coupe

i made an enquiry about that 4door just to see how much to get it here :dreams:

...I don't know how those of you with stockish 33 GTR's think of them but mine does seem rather laggy, but I'm sure a pair of 25/30's or some T517Z's would fix that! :P

maybe right rev range for what your doing, turbo upgrade never hurts though

Ahhh so your the one that drives RBB 026 lol.

Yeah Jarrad that'd be me! The plates are actually RBE 026 but who's counting! There's another grey GTR also down south with RBO 026 that I quite often drive past and park next to! :P And like I said in the above post - I think it's time for a southern cruise, it's been about 3 years since I've taken my car out and now that it's (they're) actually running should make the most of it! :)

NICE... gotta love the sunsets along the foreshore at Christies.... Im a Port Noarlunga lad myself!

Yeah, not wrong Martin.

I've got a rental on the Esplanade at Christies Beach....bit of a dump but once I do it up it should be a great place to live during the summer period each year. :)

There's another grey GTR also down south with RBO 026 that I quite often drive past and park next to! ;) And like I said in the above post - I think it's time for a southern cruise, it's been about 3 years since I've taken my car out and now that it's (they're) actually running should make the most of it! :yes:

I live down south and i reckon i constantly see both cars. we should all catch up for a photo shoot and cruise i reckon seeing as our cars are all the same colour.

ok i dont know how my post is missing but, dam phone

i rang a guy here to import it and its very cheap

$14,500 landed and complied but i think thats based on 800,000yen so if that goes up so does price

banks are to slow to say yes :yes:

if i had the reddies i would say yes but hohum

$14,500 landed and complied but i think thats based on 800,000yen so if that goes up so does price

That's for a R33 Autech 4 door GTR?? If so that's ridiculously cheap!!

yeah my gut feeling from the begining is it looked like a replica because of the rear quarter pump looked tacked on see picture

still a very nice car i would buy it for 15g

df8686-img600x450-1193630822dsc00035.jpg

Hmmm... not really a fan, but if it's RB26 equipped would probably be worth it. Looks like real GTR fenders.

Edit: original Autech just a little more subtle

white_autech_1.jpg

white_autech_2.jpg

And as per your previous.

heres a pretty good picture of a real autech

GT-R%204door%20rear.jpg

Edited by 32godzilla

Lets hope you get lucky, if so i dibs 1st ride in the passenger seat :cool:

You are right bout the rear guards looking tacked on, though im sure you could fill the seems in and no-one would ever know the difference.

Pretty funny how most people dont believe GT-R's come in 4 doors.. Ironic because the GT-R was originally launched soley as a 4 door, then a few years later a coupe.

Sorry for the thread Hi-jack Craig :)

im sure Craig doesn't mind he has a special GTR also which is also worth talking about ive been in Bens RS260 amd omg that is such a nice wagon pity all Stageas arnt built like that

yeah you never know see what the bank says though Prestige Motorsports seems to think i wont get one in due to the SEVS rules

that he posted me >>Here<<

You could allways do the dodgey, my brothers old series 5 Infiniti got into the country years ago as a ''Rally car'' then the VIN / Cassis No.s where off an Australian delivered Series 4 wreck. :cool: sneaky sneaky.

But im sure the whole process might end up being a very costly exercise and not worth it :)

1) i dont do the dodgey

2) see signature i already have a GTS4 R33 4door i also have GTR guards but the kit would be nice RB26 Brembo brakes seats you know the whole deal wheras if i keep going ill still only have a baby GTR and autech replica which needs a respray

mind you my GTR guards are sitting in my shed and they too either need a spray otr my car a spray to match the guards would be cheaper to import one that was done