Sauqld New Member Welcome Bbq And Cruise -- All Welcome

pear

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was good to see a great turnout. I missed attending events like this in the old days. Every second month there was always something good going on, no matter how meaningful the end result was going to be.

Great effort!

Thanks goes out to all the people who organised the event as these guys ALWAYS go unnoticed and less appreciated than they deserve.

Silent thanks to the Lighthouse Restaurant for cooking the snags and then again for changing my hundgie.....Chris almost convinced me it was a $10 buffet all you can eat sausage sizzle but Mel's confusion gave it away.

Hey dudes

What an awesome event! I really enjoyed meeting everyone. Thank you to all the organisers, good job! Thanks to the guys who posted up pics. ( forgot my camera, DOH! ). Great drive after, loved chasing the blue Nismo R34 GTR. Pity we got seperated, still a good run though.

More please!

Big THANKS to those who made it to the event, was a great day!

We had about 40 – 45 Skylines with approx 60 people. A great turnout and some increasable machines!!!

Was great to meet a lot of the new guys. Unfortunately, I was too busy talking and didn't get to see under the bonnets of those 34 GTRs – maybe next time (please!!!!).

Even though we took 5 different routes on the cruise, a good number of people made it to the Broadway for lunch (and found a park).

A special thanks to those that navigated their way from WELLINGTON POINT to CLEVELAND POINT – you know who you are ;)

The Events Team will post up details of what's planned for the next few months.

Thanks again guys,

PEAR

yes, thanks to the Chef at the Point Cafe - she saved my bacon. :laugh:

few of my favorites

DSC_0003.JPG.jpg

DSC_0013.JPG.jpg

My awesome 1000HP skyline :bunny:

DSC_0061.JPG.jpg

DSC_0076.JPG.jpg

DSC_0144.JPG.jpg

Noel's crazy engine

DSC_0033.JPG.jpg

DSC_0196.JPG.jpg

Got spare? :wave:

DSC_0212.JPG.jpg

Under Chris's (SevenAngryPenguins) car

DSC_0210.JPG.jpg

DSC_0228.JPG.jpg

Noel's 'when-to-change-gears' lights

DSC_0250.JPG.jpg

DSC_0263.JPG.jpg

Nice park!!

DSC_0266.JPG.jpg

DSC_0283.JPG.jpg

Clearest R33 Headlights Ive ever seen

DSC_0288.JPG.jpg

Some impressive photos there Zennon, nicely done.

I think I need to reiterate what a great job was done by the events team. Also a special thanks to Paul (Mountainrunner) for the Time Attack Tees that were donated and to everyone who behaved themselves on the cruise. A couple of people seemed to want to unleash their power and impress us all but on the whole everyone was restrained. I also hope that everyone avoided photos and making special donations with the folks in blue parked along the way with their Greed Camera.

Also a reminder that this week I intend to have CAMS affiliation documentation submitted which will mean full public liability insurance for the club and CAMS licenses available for those that want them. We will also start the ball rolling for the occasional non-speed event to add some extra activity and entertainment and to complement Pauls Time Attack track days under CAMS provisions and guidelines.

A great day, Cheers.

Oh, before i forget... did any1 else hear the knob in the red/black mazda 121 bubble yell out "piece of sht" as he went the opposite way past us? i sure as hell did, what an ass... cant remember what rd it was on, but it was fairly early on in the cruise

Hey Geoff, where we're the boys in blue? don't remember seeing them?