SAU Community

1991 Manual Nissan Sil80 $6000 Ono

91' Nissan SIL80

Car: Black, manual, sr20det

kms: 15x xxxkms

Comments:

up for sale is my manual 1991 nissan sil80 sr20det. i have owened this car for almost a year now and wish to sell it and move onto something bigger. Body of the car is fairly straight but has a few small dents in it. the paint isnt the best and it has a poorly air burshed lady on the bonnet. Since i have owned it i have put a turbo back exhaust on it supplied by gktech and also a front mount intercooler also supplied by gktech.

The interior has been retrimmed but is old and starting to show in places.

currently the car need a replacment turbo which i will provide and instal on the car prior to sale because the seals are gone on the one on it. the engine had a compression test done about a month ago and it has 120psi even across all 4 cylinders. the engine probably needs to be replaced or rebuilt in the near future but it still drives on for the meantime. i have ran it on stock boost the whole time i have had it. it would be a great project car or track car. its currently out of rego but i can get it registered for 12 or 6 months prior to sale if you wish. i can also get it shipped to adelaide for about $250

Price: $6000 ono. rego for an extra fee

pics will be up tomorrow afternoon.