SAU Community

Gold Coast Cruise - 10pm 28th March

R33S2

If you want to organise a cruise for the Goldcoasters do it in here (Events section) ask the Sunnycoast guys how many threads were closed because of this, kinda sux I know but its their forum we plebes just follow the bannings !

I get down there once in awhile so I could show up on one.

PS John or& Zaffa :D Take this thread to some good places.

I think plan is 7:30pm meet at Pac fair for most of the ppls, and meet from there at 1030pm nerang mobil near the brand new coles on nerang southport road.

thats this week anyway, me and zaffa had a blast last fri and sun when everyone else was sleeping or drinking

hey

I would liek to go on a cruise as i never been on one but they seem to be all in brissie which is inconvient for myself.

would liek to so see some gold coast cruises posted more reguarly...

regards

hey

I would liek to go on a cruise as i never been on one but they seem to be all in brissie which is inconvient for myself.

would liek to so see some gold coast cruises posted more reguarly...

regards

see you friday then :O

Here some details for those wanting to meet for a 'drive' after this weeks meet up. Dont want this to be a separate meeting as such more of meet up for members who cant make it till later thanks.

Everyone is welcome and I dont really car what you drive. Idea of these drives is for fun not for racing and not who is the best driver.

I have a good route lined up for this week but removed it incase men who like blue shirts decided to meet us en route!

Meeting Place: Mobil Nerang

Meeting Time: 10- 10:30 Pm

Departure: 10:45pm

Hope to see you all there!

lol, sif bring a honda to a skyline cruise :P lol (jks)

this sounds interesting, i may show up, ill be at dream worl (scream world) tonite, then again, im sure the woman will kill me if i try and drag her out for a cruise, lol

sure did...man i had her for 3yrs dude.... one of the first 34 drivers in Brisbane...but then more came into play then I was over it.

Edited by Hotr34

A pic I took cause i love yellow, and its much faster than my old 34.... Just working out if 22" rims can fit.

Edited by Hotr34