SAU Community

FS: Fusion 15" Sub

geordie

Fusion USA Built F series 15" sub, rated at 700w, in excellent condition, original user manual available, but no packaging(was thrown after purchase), like i said its in excellent condition.

$250 + delivery if you can not pick up. Not sure how much delivery is, will find that out for genuine inquirers.

If anyone is interested, post up on here or PM me.

i just want a sub right now, 10, 12, 15" i dont care. Need one to complete my system. besides, passengers are complaining that they cant hear music from the back seat.

LOL, yeah wasnt thinking there lol, well done, i was kinda tired when i posted that up, but meh, i sent two 15" drivers from my home stereo to sydney and i think it cost $15, so yeah this one is a tad heavier than one of those but not 2.......

actually that is really good going, it cost $40 to go one way to sydney for my jbl, lucky i didnt have to pay for warrenty ;) although im guessing its because the box is about 600 x 600 x 450 and weighs nealy 20 kg

http://www.fusioncaraudio.com - go there and access the site and look for the f series woofers, its got full specs and everything there, the sites a pain in the arse coz its flash and slow, xcept for lucky broardband ppl. Of the top of my head the subs max power is 700w, and the fequency range 16hx-500hz,That should be all you need, if your interested we will go from there. I'm from Canberra.

• 4 weeks later...